Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Lead Generation of your Business with B2B and B2C is Best marketing Strategy.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There are several things to do:

1) Build a presence on all the major social media platforms: Facebook, Google+, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest
    2) Start a blog and update it constantly with new and interesting content relating to your business
    3) SEO

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I would suggest you to go with the SEO and SMO techniques.... This would help me you in getting traffic towards the website!!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Great strategies on how to market your business.

5 Keys to a Great Small Business Marketing Strategy

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by googoos0ng View Post
    Hi all,
    i am curious to know your opinion on which is the best way to promote a business company which has not a large budget for marketing activities.
    The web? Of course. But what can we do a part from investing into the website ranking and managing a two-week-newsletter?
    My company is a B2B, so we don't deal with the public but only with resellers. Have you got any other idea? A side from the web too.
    Hi! I recommend to you to take a look at this article. It really helps you on how to market your small business.

4 Ways to Market Your Small Business for Free

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This is an older thread. Hopefully the OP got some good advice. I'll throw my hat in the ring.

For B2B, Facebook ads, Instagram messages and Linkedin InMail.

Facebook is the easiest because you can target your target client. In B2B, you're still trying to reach people. If you're looking for people who work in huge corporations, it makes your marketing easier. You can make ads directly targeted for them. "Hey Coca-Cola employee." Or if you know their name, "Hey Alice..." We've found good results, with little money invested because they see it, their coworkers see it and tell them about it etc.

On Instagram, for smaller businesses, more than likely the one monitoring the messaging is one step removed from the CEO/founder. Don't be spammy, be helpful.

On LinkedIn, you can message the person directly. Offer to take them to breakfast. Simple, but effective for a meeting.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Offer walk ins a discount if they give you your email address.

Make sure you're making this offer to everyone.

Enter all the addresses you collect into a email autoresponder/broadcast tool.

Active Campaign is what I recommend.

Now your business has a list of paying customers that you can promote to at anytime.

Nothing can take this list away from you.

That is the problem with SEO and social media. If Facebook or Google change their algorithim then you can't promote your business as well as you did before.

But with a list, you control it and you can direct them to do whatever you want.

Running a special for St Patricks day? Email your list tell them to come in and visit for it.

Fourth of July around the corner? Come check out our partners in the parking lot selling fireworks.

Christmas rush got you down. Grab a drink at our sponsored even at the local watering hole.

It's your list do whatever you want with it. And remember you have it for life so treat it well.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by googoos0ng View Post
    Hi all,
    i am curious to know your opinion on which is the best way to promote a business company which has not a large budget for marketing activities.
    The web? Of course. But what can we do a part from investing into the website ranking and managing a two-week-newsletter?
    My company is a B2B, so we don't deal with the public but only with resellers. Have you got any other idea? A side from the web too.
    Hi all,
    You should create a brand strategy for your business. It includes business goal, products/ services, target customer, target audience & target geography. On the basis of your target audience create social media accounts for the same. Then do keyword research on & off page SEO for your website.

Share on facebook

Website & Mobile App Developers - Appmonks | Thane, Mumbai

9. Collapse Details
    Every successful company have a strong marketing methodology that makes everything more powerful.

Some Keys of Marketing Strategy:

- Who is your barely characterized target client?
    - In which category does your business exist?
    - What is your remarkable advantage?
    - Who is your genuine rivalry?
    - How are you unmistakably unique in relation to your rivals?

You're promoting procedure influences the way you maintain your company, so it ought to be arranged and created in meeting with your Team.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I think social media marketing is the best for any business marketing strategy.

Share on facebook