Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you are B2B then I would recommend just allotting the budget into a sales team or promotion team. I think just a basic presence online should be enough when you are not trying to appeal to the consumer market anyway, and your best bet would probably be in having a team making calls all day and visiting companies etc. As JoelFortner has already stated, the key is to build relationships, and I think a sales team is the right step to getting your foot in the door.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Social Media is free! Have people spread the word for you. Just start up, gain awareness, then profit.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Any business should have a Facebook even if it is B2B you can get the word out there to other businesses not just personal Facebook accounts and it is free. Also see if there are any B2B groups in your area or online communities. My last suggestion would be to contact your local chamber of commerce if you have one and asked to added to their list.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The best marketing strategy is not to rely on one single marketing strategy / medium. Try out a variety of marketing mediums, both traditional and new mediums, SEO, SEM, email, SMS, word-of-mouth, etc.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    you can try mobidart.com to provide you free mobile and desktop compatible websites and they can assist you with your social media too.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I really think you should advertise and go for people in your locality. Friends, family, neighborhood would definitely be a good base as you start your kind of business. It would help you expand and make your name known too.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I think right now it would be best to do both online and offline marketing. It is better to cast your nets on both sides so that when on fails you will have a back up plan. It does not have to be that expensive. I know for offline marketing is the one that might be a bit expensive.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Budget is the major constraint when you prepare a marketing strategy for a small company. Small companies can market their product locally and on the internet. These are the two modes of advertising which give you best return for your investment. They can start local advertising with the help of billboards, roadshows, free samples, etc. And they can start online advertising by putting ads on social networking sites.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I suggest that your B2B company rent out a booth at a local business fair or at a similar event. You can present your business to those who are looking to set up a their own business or those who are looking for a job.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    As a small business you need to start slow. Invest in advertising first for the local community. Once you start to have loyal customers you will have their support and trust and you can move forward by encouraging them to recommend your business to family and friends. You can print hand-outs and provide discounts for customers who bring in a friend with them. Since your company is B2B, you can help your clients by promoting their business while they help you promote yours.

Share on facebook