Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    As you are B2B business, the communities around the web is perfect platform where you can grow your market. Linked In is biggest successful B2B platform. Apart from this there are many forums and guest blogging websites. Reach out there, help people, make relation with people and then push your product of service is the best way.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    What gets a business succeed takes many factors, and a great marketing plan is one of the biggest factors.

It's difficult to decide what the best marketing strategy for your business is, but I would say that you should start off with a marketing budget. You must know what you could afford and how much you should allocate as marketing expenses.

As you said, you joined LinkedIn, forums, and blogs. This is a great way to start, mostly because it is affordable and most of the time, free. However, in terms of other marketing strategies, try thinking physical. Maybe put up tarpaulins in places where you know your market goes. Little marketing steps like these can grab a bigger market share, yet it's true, it takes a little more cash, but again, take little steps.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I believe the best marketing strategy for any small businesses is to have a website. It is the main platform where your current and potential customers can most easily find and connect with you.

Be sure to invest in a contemporary website with a visually appealing color scheme and straightforward navigation. It will not only make your website more attractive and seamless to navigate, but will also reflect on the professionalism of your business. Be careful about using features such as Flash which may negatively impact your site’s search ranking potential and which don’t load on some smartphones.

In drafting content for your website, be sure to incorporate keywords that consumers will most likely use when searching for your products and services. Ensure that your web designer incorporates these keywords into anchor text in page URL links and adds keyword-specific titles, descriptions and tags to videos posted on your website.

In order to stay relevant to those visiting your site (including search engine crawlers) be sure to update your website content on a consistent basis. Develop an editorial calendar to update your site in conjunction with big promotions and sales, events, and other notable activities, or when you introduce new products or services.

Pay close attention to where your website visitors are coming from, how they’re finding you, and what they’re doing while on your website, so you can consistently update and improve their experiences through tweaks to your site’s navigation and content.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Social media sites are free and for me they seem to be the best way to promote a business now if you are on a low budget. I used it on some occasional advertising and it worked well. It all depends on how you interact with your connections. Do not spam then with your posts or else they will stop responding to them.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    personally what i think is that the best way to marketing strategy for a small company by through social networks and by search engine optimization and post your sites links more and more blogs,forums and other related sites this may help you more to generate traffic and increase your rank

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Trying to conduct small business trade show or event can be helpful in making popularity for the business. However you can also gain knowledge from these events. These events give an array of opportunities for an individual to promote their business. It will not only publicize your product but also you can make strong impression in the minds of the people. Trade show usually attended by the common people and also the professionals. This way, you can get maximum exposure for the business among the people. You can even try listing your trade shows in listing websites for a better reach.

Share on facebook

http://eventegg.com/ - Find about upcoming events and conferences.

7. Collapse Details
    social media sites. it is a good choice.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I suggest that you use a combination of marketing mediums:
    - Website + SEO
    - Blogging
    - Social Media (Facebooks, G+, LinkedIn)
    - Direct Marketing (Email, SMS)
    - Business Networking and Seminars

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    As per my belief internet marketing is one of the best source these days for either small or large business. Internet marketing widens the scope and and is accessible from anywhere. The advertisers are able to reach a large number of audience at a much cheaper cost. Advertising through banners, television, newspapers, magazines etc. is costlier and cover a small number of audience as compared to internet marketing. Internet marketing is a perfect solution for small scale business.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by DennisChang View Post
    I suggest that you use a combination of marketing mediums:
    - Website + SEO
    - Blogging
    - Social Media (Facebooks, G+, LinkedIn)
    - Direct Marketing (Email, SMS)
    - Business Networking and Seminars
    I agree with all these options. But the best thing about a website is that you can include a blog in it. So when you attract readers to your blog, they'll want to find out more about you, the author. Maybe they'll buy your service and even share it with their friends. At this rate (if people keep sharing and sharing and sharing...) then you'll get popular among a certain community of people.

This is where social media comes in. With social media, you can target a specific audience that you want (mid-30s, people with disabilities, cancer patients, etc.). Twitter is the best for this because of its short messages with hashtags that target a specific keyword. I recommend going into Google Adwords and researching some keywords to use in your tweets.

For example, I'm in the translation & video testimonial industry. When I went to Google Adwords, the keyword with the most volume was 'translators' and not 'translator'. So one letter really makes a difference. Experiment with social media, getting a website, and blogging. I would recommend going with BlueHost. $2.75 per month on a 36 month billing period --- Only $99. (Some experience in blogging)

Share on facebook

EXPRESS DELIVERY, EXPERIENCED KOREAN TRANSLATOR

It's only $5

http://www.fiverr.com/ypmagic/transl...ive-translator