1. Collapse Details
    Your business going GLOBAL
    Hi, the world is now very small because of the internet and of course with the ease of travel. Do you consider your business going Global? For those who have made it - what advice can you give to those who are thinking that GOING GLOBAL is the next best thing for their business. Any insights about this?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, I would want my business to go global at some point if we continue to succeed at the rate we're going. It's still a bit too early for me personally but yes, i'd love to hear other successful business owners going global. Great question!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Since I'm into online business and digital products my business is already global. For real brick and mortar businesses I can only imagine the time and money needed to achieve something like this. It does sound like a great goal, a goal that'll end up bringing in true money but I think it's really hard to achieve. In time, if you establish a great brand and produce something great, it's doable. Also, I imagine that the process of a business going from local to global is a slow one spanning several years or decades.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Today,With the advent of Information Technology,Going global is not as big thing as it used to be in early scenarios.I don't now much about developed nations like US,UK etc.But Developing nations like India,Pakistan,Nepal etc have caught up very fast in the race of international business because of the reachability and level of market penetration being offered by the same.
    The future of going global on the horse of information technology cannot be questioned seeing present trends.But I would say best is yet to come!!!

cheers!!!

Great Question,Keep posting!!!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I agree. You can go global right off the bat. Just by creating an online business.

Of course it's different if you're a brick and mortar business. Going global would take time. Even if you setup a website and whatnot, you will still need some physical components.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    The expending internationally might grow your business but not every company can here's what to consider if you are thinking about going global. Discover how facebook can help you build your business for international markets. If you are on the fence about taking your company global consider these five the trend of americans going global is also likely to continue. I imagine that the process of a business going from local to global is a slow one spanning several years or decades.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Going global means a larger business opportunity, an expanded customer base and new markets to tap into which in turn create additional revenue opportunities for emerging businesses.

Share on facebook