1. Collapse Details
    Fresh start. Need all the motivation..
    Hello everyone,
    I recently quit my job as a speech writer at a PR company. All that pretentious wordplay finally hit a nerve. After years, I have now summoned the courage to pursue what the original motive was (for me in life). I have decided to start a business of my own. The idea is to bring together the amateur literary geniuses of this generation. I've already started freelancing. I figured this way, not only will I earn some money, but also come to know what are the other things going out there.. the kind of things people read. I know all this sounds very vague, but I had to start somewhere. The business plan is not complete, yet. So any advise and suggestions are welcome.
    I can't believe I talked my best buddy into this. On a side note, I really need to get him out of my house. He's been living here for the past two days. He said that he lost his house keys. I believe him, but after brainstorming together all day, I just need to be alone in the evening. I dunno how to tell him about the options. We have been friends for almost 15 years.
    Looking forward to the response.
    Thanks.

Share on facebook

Sariah Hooper
    Rialto, CA
    Explore like never before.

2. Collapse Details
    Sooo.. I finally got him to call a locksmith. Relief!

Share on facebook

Sariah Hooper
    Rialto, CA
    Explore like never before.

3. Collapse Details
    Beginning a Business is one of the difficult task. One should be very much aware of the business tips before he starts with a new business. Here are some of the tips to be kept in mind while starting a new business. Always choose an area of your interest to open up a business. Always Offer what people want to buy ,not just what you want to sell. Find a new method to keep the costs low. When planning a business, overestimate the expenses and underestimate the revenues. Always focus on sales and marketing. Test and measure your things and also find ways to increase the profits. Business is also about learning new things. When you learn more, you can earn more. get advice and tips from the business coach who can guide you in your planning of your business.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I totally agree with RachelNRomero on every point.
    Especially the point on selling what is in demand - not just want you want to sell. I have seen several do this and wonder why they never get any sales.
    Good luck.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Choosing a business is the most important. Always choose a business based on what you love doing, on what you already know and are good at.

Share on facebook