1. Collapse Details
    Looking to help small business owners...
    Hello I'm with Wells Fargo Bank and Electronic Payments. I'm here to offer great way to accept credit cards payments. I have a few small business owners in my family and they were always hit by PayPal, Square or GoDaddy with high per swipe rates. Please don't let the card reader be malfunctioning because to manually enter the CC info costed them even more. So we went online and found Wells Fargo Bank who at the time wasn't partnered with Electronic Payments. We liked the way they handle small businesses and the rates were 100x better than what my family members were originally being charged. I liked the bank so much, I started working for them to spread the love. Wells Fargo has partnered with Electronic Payments to bring you all the latest EMV and NFC equipment. Lower rates all around for you and your business. Excellent customer support and fast response for technical issues. If you have a web site they can do embedded coding for you. So all your online customers can do secure payments. We also offer FRAUDULENT TRANSACTIONS PROTECTION. That way your business doesn't have to lose a dime if someone decides they didn't like what they bought or informations is stolen. The great thing about Wells Fargo Bank is that it is an actual bank. So you have all the protection but none of the hidden fees and you get one low monthly rate. Did I mention ALL EQUIPMENT IS FREE! If you have your own equipment we can reprogram it for you, free of charge. Hey! It's s new year! Why not see how much you can save this year by switching to us. We do business all around the world and the process is easy. We can help you over the phone or meet you in person. Talk to me to get rates, new equipment, to switch, get a quote, or general questions. Don't forget to ask about our To Go equipment. Our To Go equipment will keep track of all your purchases no matter where you travel. We make tax time easier by keeping track of all your transactions and sending you a detailed report monthly.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think this is very good thought but how you would help the newly develop small business...
    how we would contact..

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi, we are here to help you. Let us build or rebuild a website for you to attract customers for your business. Start today! http://bizmds.com/website-services/ or call us 1-866-274-3650. Thank you.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yahh, this is very great thought

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Great thought!!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I don't believe for a minute your from Wells Fargo Bank.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yahh, Great thought!!

Share on facebook