1. Collapse Details
    Hello, I am Moji
    Hello everyone, I am Mojibobo but you can just call me Moji if you like. This is obviously not my real name :P

I am currently living in Scotland, United Kingdom and attend college 3 days a week doing Digital Media Computing which covers two things I am extremely interested in. One is Software Development and the other is Programming Languages, I hope one day to become a successful Software Developer or a Game Developer. If you happen to know any information on these two subjects and can help me learn a little, feel free to PM me as I enjoy reading everything and anything about these subject!

Thank you for reading my introduction

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojibobo View Post
    Hello everyone, I am Mojibobo but you can just call me Moji if you like. This is obviously not my real name :P

I am currently living in Scotland, United Kingdom and attend college 3 days a week doing Digital Media Computing which covers two things I am extremely interested in. One is Software Development and the other is Programming Languages, I hope one day to become a successful Software Developer or a Game Developer. If you happen to know any information on these two subjects and can help me learn a little, feel free to PM me as I enjoy reading everything and anything about these subject!

Thank you for reading my introduction
    Hello Moji :P

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Welcome into this forum.

Share on facebook