Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Genuine Passion Is key In Maintaining A Business
    Without passion you may start a business but you may not have what it takes to maintain your business. When tough times come, if you are not absolutely in love with what you are doing, you will probably give up. The sacrifices, more than likely, will not seem worth it to you. Make sure that when you are starting a business, you are in it for the right reasons and that you can honestly see yourself doing it long term. Not just until you make some money or while it is still popular. If all of your employees had to be laid off and you were the only one left at your business, can you see yourself still doing it heartily and happily? Longevity will not be sustained if passion is not present.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Precisely. Just as what I have posted, when you are not interested in the things or the involvements you have to undertake in maintaining your business most probably it will fail and you would have just wasted precious time and money. Patience is also a very important part of maintaining a business especially because we have to deal with people and treat them nicely in order to promote our businesses. The impression you make in your dealings with people will affect the name and productivity of your business.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Most definitely! If I was not passionate about my work, I would not have survived the first year. In the beginning, if I wasn't eating or sleeping, I was working on building my business. There is no such thing as 9 - 5, or Monday to Friday when you start a home based business. You work every hour of every day, including weekends.

You have to truly love what you are doing in order to dedicate enough time to make it succeed.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I totally agree with this! I recently watched a video with brilliant points on the secrets about millionaires that most people don't know. The consensus was that very successful people who built businesses from the ground up didn't have dollar signs in their eyes. What drove those successful individuals was passion. I couldn't agree with this idea more because unless you are passionate about a business venture, your interest will diminish over some time which is why most people who try to start a new venture end up failing. Also, most of us are currently working at a job and trying to start up something on the side. This can be so daunting but passionate people will be able to consistently put in time because whatever your venture, passion equals fun and that can ultimately lead to success.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I agree. Passion is very important when starting a business. You need to believe in your business, and be passionate about what you are selling or doing. You need to be able to take criticism and use it to your advantage. Although you need to stick by your business and believe in it, you need to be careful and not be stubborn about what you are trying to do. There are many people out there to help with things that you may not be too sure about! Passion is key, but sometimes TOO much passion can be blinding!!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes, i also agree with all of you because without passion you can't success in your business.DO your work with full dedication then you will get success in your business.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I do believe you need passion to run your biz effectively, but the passion needs to be customer focused not what you like. It is good if the two are the same but your biz has to take care of customers first and you second.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    anewday is correct.

Your focus must be on your customers. If you also like what you are doing, that is great. Beware, I have seen clients try to turn a hobby into a business. The two are not the same thing. If you try to run a business like a hobby, unless you get really lucky, you will probably not make any money .... which in the end is what is the purpose of a business.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    I completely agree with your words that, to make any business a successful business you have to be passionate about it and show more dedication. You hard work should get reflected in terms of your gains.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by asheagold View Post
    Without passion you may start a business but you may not have what it takes to maintain your business. When tough times come, if you are not absolutely in love with what you are doing, you will probably give up. The sacrifices, more than likely, will not seem worth it to you. Make sure that when you are starting a business, you are in it for the right reasons and that you can honestly see yourself doing it long term. Not just until you make some money or while it is still popular. If all of your employees had to be laid off and you were the only one left at your business, can you see yourself still doing it heartily and happily? Longevity will not be sustained if passion is not present.
    i agree with you without passion there is nothing

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!