Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    How Difficult Is It to Start An Auto Broker's Business?
    My husband eats, drinks and breathes cars so he wants to start an auto broker's business. As a result we are researching the ins and outs. I am also wondering how difficult it is to actually start? We know about the general licensing qualifications, etc. However,are there any hidden challenges that we don't yet know about?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    My uncle does this. It is a bit difficult, but there are no hidden challenges. You just need to be careful and have very good negotiation skills. From what I've read, your husband already knows a lot about cars, so that wouldn't be a problem.

Good luck and make money! You should start the business as fast as you can.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    The most important thing here is the starting capital. You need a lot of money to get started. Unless you want to sell cars in the lower price range. It helps to know what cars people are looking for so if your husband can, he should start a list and rank cars according to likeliness to sell.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    HEllo asheagold, i read your posted message, i just wondered with this, it is a great idea go it.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It is a bit difficult, but there are no hidden challenges. You just need to be careful and have very good negotiation skills. It would be good if you have some contacts.
    Create a website for it and attract customers with various deals.Website will help you in Online marketing of your business which is very necessary.

Hope you will have great time with your business.
    Good Luck for the future.

Share on facebook

ATTRACT CUSTOMERS WITH COUPONS & DEALS. ON MOBILE & WEB.

The Affinity platform is a cloud based toolkit to engage customers, improve loyalty and increase sales.Create Coupons & Passes with utmost creativity.

http://www.joomla6teen.com/Coupon-Ma...or-Joomla.html

6. Collapse Details
    Its not difficult if you have links with local residents and you should have marketing skills of sail otherwise you can not.

Share on facebook

If you're looking to buy flat in nearby Chandigarh location then visit on given links Flat in Chandigarh, Flat Sale Mohali, Property For Sale Zirakpur - ApnaaGhar.com

7. Collapse Details
    Depending on what state you're in, it's not all about the "buying of cars" & stocking your warehouse or lot. You have to get license & bonded as a broker, take a test (which is the easy part I heard). You have to show evidence of "brick & mortar" or an actual retail/commercial space to house or lot the vehicles. Once you get past all the formalities however it seems like a very fun business.

For most of us guys, buying & selling exotic or luxo sedans is not even work, it's play & fun! So I wish you luck!

Bluestacks TextNow VPN

Share on facebook

Last edited by nateliv; 12-28-2018 at 10:58 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    Hi hello this is my first post

Online Racing Games

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It is not easy to start a car sales business, but you need to equip it with everything you need, for example: make checks of a car by VIN codes or VIN number country code, give the opportunity to lend or measure the paintwork of a car and even an inspection.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Marketing is the generous act of helping someone solve a problem
    [Marketing is the generous act of helping someone solve a problem. Their problem. Marketing helps others become who they seek to become”. Seth makes a distinction between bad marketing and good marketing.
    Link to the original book For FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mA7Y...nnel=BeHealthy
    Enjoy

Share on facebook