Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Collapse Details
    I recently closed my business of five years. I had invested a lot of money into it, man hours, effort and all. It was simply unprofitable, plus it was costing me a lot of money on tax to maintain. I was spending far more than I made, tried all I could but I didn't get enough patronage. I had to come to terms with closing it down, there was no other way out

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    We say “enough is enough” if we feel there is already abuse in interacting with people. If you do not wished to be abused because you do not abuse people who trusted you or whom you trusted you think it is time to say “enough is enough”.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    When enough is enough meaning?
    —used to say that one wants something to stop because one can no longer accept or deal with itI don't mind lending her a bit of money now and then, but enough is enough!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Studio7india is now trending as the best architects in chennai that construct the newest model of buildings in excellent manner.

Address Info

STUDIO7 India,

334, Futura Tech Park,

Behind Paypal Building,

Rajiv Gandhi Salai,

Shollinganallur,

Chennai-119.

Contact Details

044–79600644 and 044–45623289.

Enquiry : 044–79600644

Prasana Kesavan : 9940669947

kp@studio7in

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    A year ago I had a situation when I was ready to close a business. It was so painful for me because I put my soul into this business. I dreamed about him for so long, I tried very hard to make him successful.
    But at some point, he just stopped bringing me income. With each passing month, the results got worse and worse. And I realized that the only way out of this was to invest money in it. But I didn't have them.
    But I decided to take a risk: I borrowed from friends, I earn a good amount here https://mr.bet/ , I sold a few of my things and I had enough money to make my business work again.
    But I remember what is a terrible state when you realize that this is the end.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    After reading and analyze your situation I think for a business person first diet and second sleep is being a very important cause for the business you forget all the things which are very much important for you...I personally approach some websites for a person's Behavioral health and Mental health...

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Is love ever enough to support a cheerful, sound, and long haul relationship? could identify with [your partner] as you did with [an ex], or couple you know. On the off chance that you are the just one doing the truly difficult work,

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I don't know

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I only occasionally imagine that I am sufficient and my general surroundings appears to help my thining. I'm truly adept at connecting practices to my musings.

Share on facebook