Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
  1. Collapse Details
    Thanks for useful information!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    As you probably found out already making any sort of income online is REALLY HARD!

Millions of marketers try and fail!

But ask yourself a question. Have you been trying to get conversions with the WRONG sort of products?

You see the truth is that 99% of affiliate products that marketers try to promote are TERRIBLE!

They are low value, low quality and crucially they have ZERO brand value or awareness.

HOW are you EVER supposed to get ANYONE to pay GOOD MONEY for POOR PRODUCTS?

So that’s why I wanted to finally give all marketers the chance to make to sell THE BEST products instead.

I’m talking about you being able to sell products like the latest Apple Ipads, the hottest Nike sneakers… LITERALLY ANYTHING YOU WANT!

I wanted YOU to have the chance to sell the ANY PRODUCTS YOU WANT from the WORLD’s BIGGEST BRANDS.

You see huge brands like Apple spend BILLIONS on marketing and advertising each year. So people ALREADY WANT to buy their products.

Just think how much EASIER it would be to get people to buy products from you if they already have all that marketing spend behind them…

But I wanted to take it one stage further…

I wanted YOU to be able to sell these WORLD LEADING BRAND products at LOWER PRICE then ANYONE ELSE on a totally “DONE FOR YOU” price comparison website!

Just think top brand products that people want + the lowest price = an EASY sell for you.

But you need a platform to sell on.

So I wanted to create that site for you, so you have an amazing site that will let you sell top quality products from big brands at the lowest price.

Yes that’s right.

A whole site designed, created and HOSTED for you.

Your site automatically filled with the latest products from the world’s leading brands.

With live prices showing your visitors where to buy those hot products at the lowest possible price.

AND you getting rewarded big time each time someone buys through your recommendation.

INTRODUCING Comparisites

Get Your Own Instant FULLY Automated Price Comparison Site, In ANY NICHE, In ONE CLICK!

Add ANY PRODUCTS you want to your site and see prices tracked LIVE on Amazon, Ebay, AliExpress, Walmart + More

PLUS Your affiliate links auto-embedded so you get rewarded when visitors buy at through your recommendation!

Note, If you buy it through my referral link, I will give you a special reward from me. This reward will help you earn more money when combined with Comparisites.

see more

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Yes, you can make real money selling on Amazon, and support the families of 9 employees, and not using FBA, and selling products made in the USA. ... And the more you have listed the more chance you have to sell and if you want PROFIT don't join the race to the bottom.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This topic is already closed. The maximum that you can do is an exchange

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Indeed, Amazon takes an enormous level of Sales however you can make a benefit. I have just been FBA selling for a very long time yet have made about 30% of my Sales as benefit. My harsh dependable guideline is 33% of Sales goes to Amazon in expenses, 33% is cost of the great I'm selling and 33% is benefit.

Share on facebook