Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Collapse Details
    according to my knowledge ... affiliate marketing is one of the best and fastest way of make money online, only when you get good amount of organic traffic.. but choosing the niche is very important .. about amazon i thought to start a dropship business in ebay with amazon products, but later i figured out its waste of time and cant make good amount...

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I haven't met anyone making money w/ amazon due to the industry being so competitive

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I use it and love it. Mainly because their is such a wide selection of products to choose from on Amazon. Something everyone can buy.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu

4. Collapse Details
    Trying hardly but not well succeed yet.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think that selling in amazon you are not gonna become rich, you should start sell high ticket products, I sell products up to 41 000$, Yes I agree it's gonna be difficult to sell products so high but if you get the right training it is possible

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I also heard about amazon worst service In this case ebay is best site . If you have any problem then ebay will contect you to sought out the things.

Share on facebook

Introducing the element of Creativity to the world of Fishing. Fishing T Shirts - Striped Bass T Shirts Men - Fishing Hat For Men

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen VerMaas View Post
    I have been a member of the Amazon affiliate program for 6 months. To date I have not made a dime using it but I have seen clicks. Getting a click to a product is the easy part but 90% of potential buyers are not ready to buy right away. I have tried using article sites such as EzineArticles, Squidoo, and my own websites to advertise specific Amazon products so far but with minimal payout. I imagine that if you have a very specific niche website dedicated to a specific category of products and write reviews for those specific products, then you could probably see a profit from it. I have not dealt with Amazon much on the phone or seen any false reporting so I cannot comment on those complaints. Good luck! It never hurts to try it out.
    You have been doing it wrong. I have seen a great results with Amazon and made quite a decent amount of money from there.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    You can earn very much from Amazon but in take so much time, money and energy

Share on facebook

Check my iGloo Reloaded Review right now

9. Collapse Details
    I've started this affiliate program from Amazon I think this called drop shipping, I've selected some of the products that provide high commission, but unfortunately, the view level is hight but not buy through my link and after waiting 6-8 months I stopped it. So I think it is a bad idea to earn through Amazon instead of this you should start your products or get products from reputed companies and sell them I hope you'll make real money.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I made a blog post about a new book in my niche one time and made about 50 sales on it. I just wish the commission rate would go up a little.

Share on facebook