Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Anyone Making Money on Amazon? - Page 3

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    This is all very useful information. I haven't made anything being an Amazon affiliate yet. I know that some people make a decent income off of promoting Amazon products. I think the main reason that potential customers don't end up buying is because they aren't ready to purchase. I've heard that having "buying keywords" works better than having "informational keywords" since people that are ready to make a purchase tend to search just a little differently than those who are simply just researching a product. Usually, if you have the right keywords that target those people looking to buy, then your conversion rate is a lot better. I'm still working on it so I can't say for sure this method works entirely, but it seems logical enough to implement into my strategies.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have tried the affiliate programs with no luck. I'm sure there are people, that can make a good living at it . However I am not one I just don't understand the dynamics of it.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't amazon the biggest money maker online? I'm sure they even make more than google.

Nonetheless, there is ample opportunity to make money with amazon, they have such a wide array of products that anyone can promote.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I have seen many people with courses on making money as an Amazon Affiliate, I have even purchased some of those courses but never really but it in action. It was just to overwhelming for me. I purchase from Amazon and know it is the first place and only place some place go when they need to research a product purchase.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'm still struggling to earn some money as an Amazon affiliate. That could be because I simply placed the affiliate links on the sidebar of my blog. Passive marketing? Well, as it's been suggested, I'll now write" ad-rticles" [half-salesy, half-informational articles] and get my affiliate links stuffed into that article and see if that works.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
    I'm still struggling to earn some money as an Amazon affiliate. That could be because I simply placed the affiliate links on the sidebar of my blog. Passive marketing? Well, as it's been suggested, I'll now write" ad-rticles" [half-salesy, half-informational articles] and get my affiliate links stuffed into that article and see if that works.
    Try doing a product review. Just think of a product you own that you like and write a good length review on that. Put in a hyperlink somewhere telling customers to click the link if they're interested in buying or finding more out about the product.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It solely depends on the product you are promoting. If it has a green market then expect to earn a good amount of money from it. But prepared it is not easy as not many people like buying products from online that easily without good reviews.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Being in Australia, it is difficult to actually make sales through Amazon. The only clicks I receive on my Amazon affiliate links are from the US, while my Australian traffic has no interest in Amazon. I find Amazon to be a bit of hit and miss, and I don't like the fact that in Australia there is no way to accept PayPal payments when you do finally make some conversions.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen VerMaas View Post
    I have been a member of the Amazon affiliate program for 6 months. To date I have not made a dime using it but I have seen clicks. Getting a click to a product is the easy part but 90% of potential buyers are not ready to buy right away. I have tried using article sites such as EzineArticles, Squidoo, and my own websites to advertise specific Amazon products so far but with minimal payout. I imagine that if you have a very specific niche website dedicated to a specific category of products and write reviews for those specific products, then you could probably see a profit from it. I have not dealt with Amazon much on the phone or seen any false reporting so I cannot comment on those complaints. Good luck! It never hurts to try it out.
    Being an Amazon affiliate is not easy but also not too difficult. All it takes is perseverance in conducting keyword research and target market. There are only targeting people at certain times only like during Christmas, winter, summer or during the school year.

Use this formula: What (products to be sold), When (when it is appropriate to be promoted)

For example: you are targeting the product to be sold by the time the new school year. Then choose a suitable product for the moment. such as duffel bags, shoes and others.

There are many contributing factors to success as an Amazon affiliate. But the most important is keyword research and target market.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I didn't know amazon affiliate marketing was back! I used to do affiliate with amazon about ten years ago, but then in vanished for a while. I didn't make much though, only a few dollars here and there, but back then I didn't know anything about marketing and knew very little about web development. I didn't have any problems with it back then though, but it also was never an amount to really be concerned about if I weren't to get paid once.

Share on facebook