Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Thanks for asking this. For about 4 months now, I've placed Amazon Banners on my blog without much success. In fact, I don't even know how they count the clicks let alone how one earns through this program. Now, you may be wondering why I joined. Well, like most new bloggers I wanted something to earn me money and most articles I read listed Amazon Associates as the best. So, I joined.

I must say, reading some of the comments here was eye-opening.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've recently signed up as an Amazon Affiliate, but my goal isn't really to earn money, that's just an extra thing I could do. My aim was basically to just have a blog site for me to express my passions. My blog targets a niche market just to entertain them and to share some nice information that I feel like sharing.

I signed up for Amazon Affiliate because I really have nothing to lose. So every once in a while, I post a link on a blog post. Unfortunately, I haven't had any sales yet, but that's probably because I created my blog earlier this week.

If you want more luck, try marketing your website more and utilize SEO options. You can be getting more traffic by doing those.

Good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    That makes a lot of sense because people do add the item to their cart or wishlist but never buy right away. Amazon affiliate is not a secure way of making an income so i would suggest trying to sell stuff on amazon yourself instead.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Indeed Amazon DOES have a huge affiliate program but it takes a lot of time to build up and earn a comfortable living from it. That being said, Amazon is a trusted name so you can be assured that you'll be paid and paid on time. To make the big bucks on Amazon though, you need to be able to sell expensive items too. The commissions are too small for you to really make anything with cheap items.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I tried amazon and I didn't make any money because I was new to affiliate marketing and didn't
    know what I was doing so I didn't make any money. I tried to sell my products on my blog and
    that didn't work so I gave up.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Verla F. Jefferies 4767 Ferry Street Jacksonville, AL 36265
    Yes Amazon Is one of the best affiliate marketplace but problem is that maximum people doesn't no which is the best niche and profitable keyword for make money with amazon.
    Please share this issue where many expert of amazon affiliate can in put their experience.

Thanks all member

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It is not easy to get money form Amazon affiliate program. It takes time and money to invest at first time. You also must have good seo pratice, copy writing for starting earing from that site

Share on facebook

where to buy best running shoes for high arches? visit the site is selling the best running shoes for flat feet now and shop the right shoe for your feet. list of 10 best sneakers for flat feet 2015

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen VerMaas View Post
    I have been a member of the Amazon affiliate program for 6 months. To date I have not made a dime using it but I have seen clicks. Getting a click to a product is the easy part but 90% of potential buyers are not ready to buy right away. I have tried using article sites such as EzineArticles, Squidoo, and my own websites to advertise specific Amazon products so far but with minimal payout. I imagine that if you have a very specific niche website dedicated to a specific category of products and write reviews for those specific products, then you could probably see a profit from it. I have not dealt with Amazon much on the phone or seen any false reporting so I cannot comment on those complaints. Good luck! It never hurts to try it out.
    if this works like google?

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

9. Collapse Details
    Anyone Making Money on Amazon?
    Hello Everyone

Making Money in Online in Amazon best platform for Affiliate Marketing.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I love the Amazon Affiliate program. Just its massive breadth of product makes it relatively easy to make commissions. I mean even if you are advertising one specific thing, once the person clicks through they might buy something else completely unrelated. However payouts can take a long time.

Share on facebook

Need more Sales in your Business? Download the "Sales Samurai" app for FREE for Iphone and Android. Teaching you professional consultative sales methodology using SPIN Selling, Popular Closes and Effective Objection Handling Techniques. Your Pocket Sales Trainer available to you at any business meeting! Available on Itunes or the Google Play store - http://bit.ly/1PDu2Tu