1. Collapse Details
    Juice Plus Scam or Miracle Pill?
    I have personally been approached by several friends/family members who were involved in this MLM program and tried to sell me on these pills/gummies. They all claim that the company has developed a proprietary way to remove the water and fiber from 18 different fruits and vegetables and basically stuff it all into a pill. So, taking this pill is the same thing from a biological aspect, as eating 5 pounds of fruits and vegetables. This sounds really shady to me, but of course all the re sellers swear by it. But it sounds like just another snake oil cure-all. I understand that these members want to make money, but it's just too much of a reach for me to believe that this "pill" could really have all the health benefits of eating the actual thing.

Has anyone actually tried this stuff? If it worked for you, did you consider joining as a reseller? Do you know anyone that actually makes good money with this?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    No, I’ve never tried juice plus pills, nor will I. I jumped on their website and it looks great; however, anything that claims to provide you with all the benefits of natural fruits and veggies yet are made in a lab doesn’t fly with me. If it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. As far as selling the product, you will be successful in selling anything that you believe in – which by the tone of your post it doesn’t seem like you trust this product. With that being said, there is a niche for anything related to diet/exercise market because lets face it, most Americans are overweight and people love the promise of a “quick fix”. Find a product that you believe in and sign up as a consultant, there is money to be made with multilevel marketing. I had a good amount of success as a Mary Kay consultant from 1999-2004 because I believed in what I was selling.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I don't think that there will ever be a pill that can replace fruits and vegetables. If they would say that you get 75% of those 5 pounds of fruits and veggies then I might trust them, but as it is, no. Eating fruits/veggies can and will never be replaced by juices or pills. You might get something from them but it's just not the same thing as eating a natural fruit. It's just sad that this company and many others think of us as some stupid, overweight people that would do anything to lose some pounds. If they would just invest in a great product that could actually do a lot of good for people and would actually tell the truth about what it can do, then more people would be thinner and healthier. But, when you say a pill = 5 pounds of fruits! Come on! You are just pulling my chain here! Maybe some will believe this hype but most people won't.

There are a lot of MLM companies that have good to great products like Mary Kay, Amway, etc but these companies are usually more trustworthy and aren't basing their marketing efforts on lies or facts that can't be proven. I would never try this miracle pill because it is obviously a hoax. If they ever get their story straight and tell the truth about what it can do, then maybe I will give it a go.

Is there someone here who has tried such pills and felt great after 2-3 months? Did you actually see an improvement in the way you feel and look? I would love to be proven wrong about this.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, i agree with Mr.Ted pills can not replace fruits and vegetables.Even i would never try this.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Sounds like a scam to me.. We only good the best and trusted meds we can get like supplements, vitamins and birth control which really work. This one in the thread is not very good I guess...

Share on facebook

Last edited by gerja; 12-28-2020 at 01:10 AM.

6. Collapse Details
    Juice Plus+ is claimed to help increase nutrient intake. This claim is supported by several studies showing that Juice Plus+ may increase the blood levels of several important nutrients.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    It remains to be seen if it is a scam or not. You can't discount the numerous testimonies of people that are supposedly healed by this pill. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Juice Plus+ may increase the absorption of some nutrients, which could provide many health benefits. However, there is no evidence that Juice Plus+ is more effective than a cheap multivitamin.

Share on facebook