Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Telexfree Is BLOWING UP
    It seems that EVERYONE who knows anything about HYIP's is raving about the amount of money they are able to make with Telexfree "upwards of 260% APR" return on their initial spend" I have a friend who bought into this for $1425.00 and has been making $100.00 per week for the last 9 months and is expecting to continue receiving that 100.00 per week for another 3 months "for a total of 1 year, or $5,200.00". I've been very tempted to get involved in this because it seems to be a very easy way to make money, for doing about 10 minutes of work per day. (The work is simply placing 1 free ad per day on any of the hundreds of websites that they provide to you when you join) You don't have to make any sales. But they only pay you if you place the ad, which my friend tells me a 5 year old can do. But how does this company make money? Wikipedia says this is a Ponzi Scheme. It began in Brazil and within a year they had over a million members. But, the Brazillian Govt recently shut them down, so they left Brazil and became an international corporation. They now have over 10 million members and growing.

Do you know anyone who has made serious money with Telexfree? I'm meeting more and more people everyday who swear by this and i have to admit that i am getting jealous because they are all making so much money "you can buy in with far more than 1400.00 and the same APR applies"

Am I being stupid for considering this? It's not easy to make money, but it seems like Telexfree is Insanely profitable and easy...

Your thoughts would be appreciated...should I give this program a shot?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I searched Google for Telexfree and some links to whether it is a scam or not show up. The concept of Telexfree is to look for customers to pay 50$, which seems a bit suspicious as to how they would produce a staggering $1000 per week? $1425 is a great deal of money and investing in a high-risk investment as this is a choice for you to take. Taking into consideration whether the company is legit or will it soon turn out to be a scam and whether you are willing to let go of $1425 and maybe lose all of that money. For me, I wouldn't really take that risk just because people are telling you to, maybe those people have income by just recruiting you or are agents of Telexfree. Who knows, ultimately the choice is yours.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Looking at the price tag, it is a little steep, considering Vonage is half that price and BasicTalk is $10 per month. I definitely wouldn't pay $49 a month, as a customer. I don't know how I would convince other people to pay that amount, when there is so much competition. I don't think I personally would invest in this company, but if you are a great salesperson, it might work for you. Obviously some people are interested, but whether or not this company will outlast the competition is unlikely.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You said that a friend of yours told you he was making $100 per week. Is this friend reliable or is he just someone you met online? Can he offer you proof that he is actually earning as much weekly? A $1425 initial investment is a huge sum of money to be investing in something that doesn't seem very reliable and sustainable. I mean, how is Telexfree going to pay everyone $100 weekly? They need money to do this and someone is going to have to lose money so that others make it. Maybe your friend is telling the truth but maybe he is doing something particular to be making this amount. I am sure that not everyone involved in Telexfree is making money from it. There will never be a business model where everyone will make money. There will be some that win big, some that make so-so money and the vast majority that don't make anything at all.

If you can trust this person and have the available cash at hand and are ok with it being gone (meaning you are ready for the eventuality where you will lose all that money) you can give it go. You might not lose the money and actually make a killing here. Even if you see reviews of this system where people say it works, you shouldn't just trust them. Some are just paid reviews even if you see proof of earnings. It's easy to make a check image of you earning a certain amount, so don't be fooled by this.

You should also ask yourself why the Brazilian government chose to close them down. They probably had some serious reasons and were afraid that many people will go bankrupt because of believing some hype. It's just hard to believe that you could be making $100 weekly with a $1425 initial payment and 70 minutes of time invested. It's not impossible, but it just doesn't seem sustainable in the long run.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I did some search on telexfree business,the company was found on Marlboro ma almost 3 years ago,the own a phone card business call disk a vontade,the reason this company did so good in brasil was due to the high rates for phone calls, brazil government high taxation and monopoly of cell and land line providers,i first heard about the company 2 years ago when some of my friends joint,telexfree really paid what they promise and by paying so good that attract all this business their website worth billions for all the access and the advertise done by their promoters,the reason brazziliam government shut down telex free was due to the amount success that this company achieved and so little time,politics and cellular providers was worry about telexfree growth,the investigation start after telexfree purcharse a cable company like Comcast,the a judge from acre order a block on telexfree accounts with a 700 million balance telexfree prove that theiy only owe 289 million and they even offer to pay anyone that didn't make money on 60 days before the blockage,after 10 months of investigation nothing was prove to be a Ponzi scam,lot of people lost money in brazil due to the government people are very upset and they cant wait to get back to work with telexfree,i did a lot of research before joint telexfree I purcharse 11 familly accounts and give to my wife to start her business on telexfree on January 25 my investment was 15675.00 so far we little over 5800.00 with 400.00 for each account plus 1500.00 direct referral bonus plus binaries bonus she only add5 more people on this last month each helps to get your money back faster.
    is this risky business??? of course it is but I am sure wall street brokers wont give you anything like this,just don't invest more than you can afford to loose,but make sure if you joint get a sponser that is going to help you to make the most out of your investment, good luck

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I researched Telex.com and the review was not good at all. Although the website does look promising it is likely to be a suspicious website. Check the review here http://www.scamadviser.com/check-web....telexfree.com

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If it's too good to be true, it usually is! Be very carefull with this, because how on earth do you think this company could ever produce that much income for investors just by placing a couple of ads on websites? It's not possible. Therefore, the ones who got in early are just siphoning up the money from the ones who get in now... and once there are no more people getting in the business dies... the starters become rich and the ones who got in last will be left without anything.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I wouldn't invest that kind of money into a company you know nothing about. I would do more homework
    before I invest any of my money into a business.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Change Your HYIP site design and investment plans
    At first, I should ask some question about your post. Your site initial investment is high with your return amount also high;Then investors how deposit their money into your site. Legit hyip sites never offer these types of investment plans. Accordingly, change your investment plans for customer requirements and modify your site design with exclusive hyip website templates. At this moment only, your site can attract online shareholders.

Share on facebook

Last edited by daniel02; 02-18-2015 at 06:45 AM.

10. Collapse Details
    Again, scam! Please guys stay away from these ponzi schemes. These will all collapse, just remember who warned you

Share on facebook