Thread: Webinar

1. Collapse Details
    Webinar
    Hi all,
    as we are software producers, i would like to make some online demo sessions, like a sort of interactive webinar sessions. Do you know any good online platform you would recommend to me?
    Thank you.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Try using Justin.tv. I've seen a few MLM seminars being broadcast there and they seem to work for the function they are needed for by the ones who run the channel. I've also tested out streaming there and it's relatively easy to set up, but seeing as you are software developers, I trust you will not have much trouble with it. There is a chat function beside the video frame there so you can easily interact with guests, and to the best of my knowledge, I think you can also set your channel to private there so you can just invite specific people if that is what you are needing. Hope this helps, and good luck!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    This concept is fairly strange to me since I live outside the US. Are webinars really that popular? I find instructional videos to be a more practical solution. Online video meetings Ive heard of but hosting seminars over the internet?

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by CG7262 View Post
    This concept is fairly strange to me since I live outside the US. Are webinars really that popular? I find instructional videos to be a more practical solution. Online video meetings Ive heard of but hosting seminars over the internet?
    I've participated in a good number of these online webinars, and while I agree that instructional videos are great and probably even more practical, I'd say webinars are also pretty helpful as a supplement. Here, members can usually ask questions at the end and seeing as it's live, you get the answers quicker than if you had waited for replies in comments or email responses. Also, since it functions just like a class would, the questions by the students are also beneficial to the rest of the class and if the session is recorded then it becomes practically just another instructional video anyway, which even has a bonus Q&A portion at the end.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Are they going to actually be webinars? I like using GoTo Webinar for our webinars. You can save them afterward and distribute them to people to view after, but they are no longer interactive at that point, I don't think.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This particular notion is reasonably odd in my opinion since i have stay beyond your YOU. Are webinars definitely that well-liked? I find training video lessons becoming a additional realistic remedy. Online movie gatherings Ive discovered yet web hosting service training seminars over the web?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A webinar is an engaging online event where a speaker, or small group of speakers, deliver a presentation to a large audience who participate by submitting questions, responding to polls and using other available interactive tools.O

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Web conferencing may be used as an umbrella term for various types of online collaborative services including web seminars, webcasts, and peer-level web meetings.

Share on facebook