Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
  1. Collapse Details
    There are many ways through which you can lead to a successful business.
    I have launched my own online dating app, using app script available in the market.
    Similarly, you can also try for some thing like that. Its easy and profitable.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Last year I read an interesting article on Forbes called 'Want Your Business To Succeed? Start Practicing Emotional Intelligence'. I am a technical person and I have always paid lip service to softer skill development. This article got me thinking and I did a bit more reading and found out that many top entrepreneurs believe that they ultimately succeed or fail based almost entirely on their interpersonal skills and personality. People have coined the phrase EQ (Emotional Intelligence) to capture the sills that give people a good understanding of their own, and other peoples emotional states, and the ability to control them. If you are hazy on what EQ is you find out more about it here. The ability to make good decisions under pressure and to anticipate and direct customers and suppliers decisions is essential in every business. Many of us just jump in and focus on budgeting, cash flow and our websites and totally ignore these essential softer skills. We could all benefit from spending some time becoming more aware of how good we are at EQ and how we can improve. I have benefited from developing this skill in many ways;
    1) I am much better at priotising what is important rather than just what is playing on my mind the most - as the two are rarely the same thing.
    2) I am also much better at planning for meetings - I have clear expectations about how I think someone is going to react during the meeting and I prepare strategies to divert or redirect the discussions and resulting decision to the outcome I want.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    If you want your small business to be more profitable than ever before, here are some suggestions for how to make it happen. And remember: Building a successful business is a marathon, not a sprint

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Here are tips that will help to ensure your business is a success
    Have a written plan
    Don't marry your plan
    Keep your ego in check and listen to others
    Keep track of everything, and manage by the numbers
    Delegate to employees and avoid micromanaging them
    Use the Internet
    Reinvent your business.

Share on facebook