1. Collapse Details
    USANA, one of the most lucrative MLM
    USANA Health Sciences, Inc., or USANA, is a Utah-based multilevel marketing company that produces various nutritional and skin-care products. USANA from my experience is one of the most lucrative and expensive Multi-Level Marketing programs that has reached our country and other countries worldwide. USANA is known for its topnotch Multivitamins and Health products which the company claims, have undergone a rigid process of testing and lab-analysis.

The networking structure of USANA pays a high revenue especially for those who are at the top of the list. Just like other Multi-Level Marketing groups, the more recruits you make, the better. If you do not produce new recruits instead of having income, you will have a loss of revenue. You must also be technologically equipped in order for you to be successful in this area. Dollars are paid for your revenue.

The bad thing about USANA is the very expensive maintenance fee. Every month you need to pay a certain amount which isn't a joke, here in the Philippines it goes from 7,000 Php to 20,000 depending on the level or ranking you have. Figures, since most MLM companies usually enriches not the bottom people but those who are at the top or those who started the business. The good thing about USANA is the products they sell, although expensive it really competes with other supplements found in the market.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Nowadays, skin care and herbal supplement products are so booming. that's why i join one of MLM company and now i am trying to sell my product. But i can't imagine if i have to pay the expensive maintenance fee.. even though, I am sure USANA is a worth place to start MLM business.

hope we can reach succeed in MLM business

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Visit MLMYug.com to get free MLM Software demo of any type of MLM business plan.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks! You should learn more about different strains with https://marijuana-wax.com/why-everyo...ndica-strains/. Different strains can effects on your body in a few different ways. I can find the best strain for me, but you need to choose something important for you body and mind. Get more information and work hard with this.

Share on facebook