Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by hillaryNC View Post
    I was hoping to start a DIY blog business. I was wondering if anyone here has any suggestions. Suggestions such as which site to use to start my blog and such would be really helpful! I don't want to spend too much money on this right now, as I am a business student and don't have tons of extra money to waste. Also I was wondering about peoples success rates, and how much money they actually get from these kinds of blogs?
    You can start a small website/blog on Wordpress, where you can post all your works and projects. Wordpress itself is a free CMS, but you should have a hosting. I would recommend this one https://www.fastcomet.com/wordpress-hosting. This hosting is specially design to work with WP. Also, alongside with Instagram account, you can attract more potential clients to your business, which eventually will generate more profit.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    At present, Online Business is the preference of every Business Owner and they prefer various online platform for promoting and advertising their Business Content. The Online Platform plays major role in the growth of Business. Instagram is one of the most popular online platforms that is used to promote Business Content in the best ways and this is the best online platform for growing Business faster.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Each employee in a small business drives the margins lower. One study found that 90% of all service and manufacturing businesses with more than $700,000 in gross sales are operating at under 10% margins when 15% to 20% is likely ideal.

Share on facebook