Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    If you need companies to export from USA, My company can get you those people, feel free to send me a message.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by SVD View Post
    hi,
    I am looking to start an importing business in Australia.
    At the beginning I just want to be a bridge in between as an Agent. I can find you a reliable buyers here in Australia for your products.
    And then my plan is to become a distributor of the best product I find. Do not hesitate to contact me if you think your product can be a sold here in Australia which is making a great profit for you.

Regards
    Swapnil

Hi. we produce edible oil.
    For more info please contact us.
    sina.parsi2000@gmail.com

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi

I'm Sapraj. I got your mail Id from smallbusiness forum.

I deal with handmade appliqués which are basically used for home decor as wall hangings. I belong to Bhubaneswar Odisha, India.

Appliqué comes from the French word appliquer, meaning "to put on". There are two variants to this technique: appliqué, where a fabric shape is sewn over a base layer, and reverse applique, wherein two layers of fabric are laid down, and a shape is subsequently cut out from the upper layer, exposing the lower layer, before both are stitched together. It is one of the product who have got Geographical Indication (GI) by govt of India.

The base cloth includes water proof material for umbrellas, velvet for tents, cotton, and threads.

The Craft involves embroidering and stitching. For attaching the pieces of cloth articians use straight stitch, satin stitch, blind stitch, or buttonhole stitch. Sometimes they also make mirror work and many decorative stitches

Please do let me know if these products will have a demand in Australia.. I would be eager to export these from India at a very competitive price. Bulk orders can also be accepted.

Regards
    Sapraj

Contact no - +91-9338463536

Sent from my iPhone

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello, I already sent you a PM.
    We are interested in exporting insect screens, contact me for further info.

Share on facebook

Last edited by BatF; 02-20-2017 at 07:42 AM.

5. Collapse Details
    Hi Swapnil,

That's also an idea I am thinking about. How is your business now? Have you ever thinking manufactured from China? You can contact me if anything needed.

Best regards,
    Jack
    jackhuchinafactory@163.com

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi Swapnil, could you find reliable sellers in Australia? If they are interested in selling their products to China, you know China is a big market, please contact me: zoelee_igloo@hotmail.com

Whoever wants to sell products from your country to China, feel free to let me know via the email mentioned above

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    healthy Crate Foods is company deals in export business we are one of the trusted company in field of Tomato Ketchup exporter in india. we export our products world wide without any issue.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Dear all,
    Anybody knows what kind of taxes I need to pay to introduce the stocks on Australia?

Plese ask me on thee mail:
    Picoleto_99@hotmail.com

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Yes I want to export to Australia

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Hello, I'm interested in exportation in Australia, contact me thank you!

Share on facebook