Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is Facebook safe to advertise business?
    Can anyone tell me if posting picture or advertise something in Facebook safe?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, it is safe to post picture or advertise some thing on Facebook but in ethical way as a business concern.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    What are you afraid of could happen?

Share on facebook

Need an affordable website for your business? Wordpress for $399. Check our portfolio.

Wordpress websites, ecommerce websites, logo design, business cards, banners, SEO service.

4. Collapse Details
    Yes, it is safe.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Facebook is a very Big platform for promotion and It is safe. A lot of people from all over the world are doing promotion through Facebook with safely.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes, Facebook is great for business advertising. the main thing - to identify the target audience and configure targeted advertising. Do you use just Facebook for advertising?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    My personal experience is that it is safe, provided you stick to the legal side of things. However, posting in free business groups is not effective. Paid advertising in FB is more lucrative. Good luck!

Share on facebook

Ronald Griqua

Affiliate Marketer

http://tinyurl.com/grva7s6

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by HannahPolimentor View Post
    Yes, Facebook is great for business advertising. the main thing - to identify the target audience and configure targeted advertising. Do you use just Facebook for advertising?
    Yes, you should have the knowledge where to advertise where your customers are? What is the age slab for your customers?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    It's 100% safe bud! Millions of business owners do it and so should you. As the owner of a Digital Marketing Agency my entire business is based off posting on Facebook and other social media platforms so I can assure you it's safe.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Yes, Facebook is safe you can increase more traffic to the business.

Share on facebook