Thread: Newbie Here!

1. Collapse Details
    Newbie Here!
    Hello everyone-

My name is Anna. (real name) I am 48 yrs old. Own a towing & repair business in the mountains near Yosemite for 22 years. Recently widowed. No small kids.
    My business and personal life are failing fast. Not sure what to do next. Business is slow until summer- workmans comp is eating up all my money. The shop where I do my business is rented but the owner told me yesterday the property is going up for sale. my life sucks right now.

Wow sorry for that poor introduction. Wish the truth wasn't so awful.

Oh Nice to meet you all.

Anna

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone,

My name is nick hunter and i am a business owner of towing queens company.My company will provide you best towing services in queens ny. We are problem solvers and we solve problems such as road accidents, illegal parking, and blocked driveways by providing our various towing services and roadside assistance. I hope you will like our services.we are available 24 hours for your help.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hello Everyone,

My name is nick hunter and i am a business owner of towing queens company.My company will provide you best towing services in queens ny. We are problem solvers and we solve problems such as road accidents, illegal parking, and blocked driveways by providing our various towing services and roadside assistance. I hope you will like our services.we are available 24 hours for your help.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    33 Browning St, Yokine WA 6060, Australia
    Welcome to the Forum! Have a great stay.

Share on facebook

The Dog Line - Experts in Electric Dog Collars: How to Stop Dog from Escaping My Property using Invisible Electric Dog Fence? Do Remote Dog Training Collar Can Train My Dog Obedience? How Dog Bark Collars Work?

5. Collapse Details
    My name is Stella Hughes. I am newbie here. I am a full time Digital marketer, content writer and blogger.

Share on facebook