1. Collapse Details
    Free Business Plan Templates
    Having a business plan is one of the most important thing that you have to consider when starting a business. If you have no idea on how to create one, you can download business templates online to help you create your own business plan easily. For this purpose, I recommend that you check out this website >> www.bplans.com.

BPlans.com offers business plan templates for several types of businesses. Some templates are offered for free and some are not though you can still make good use of the free ones that they offer. They have sample business plan for:

>> Bar and Nightclub
    >> Beauty Salon and Day Spa
    >> Bed and Breakfast and Hotel
    >> Construction and Engineering
    >> Consulting
    >> Day Care Services and Children's Products
    >> Education and Training
    >> Farm and Food Production
    >> and several others.

Kindly visit the site for more info on available business plan templates.

Note: I am not, in any way, connected to this website. I'm just sharing some of my free online business resources. Hope this helps.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hi Eppie, thanks for the link. I have bookmarked the link so I can have another look at them when I need to draft a new business plan.
    It's strange to see them give them out for free. I haven't downloaded one yet but there seems to be a catch.

Anyway, thanks for the link!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Thanks a lot for that link, I was just thinking today when something about small business loans can be had by a new government run plan, so thought I might give it a shot. A business plan is something they would want to see and something I have not actually set out on paper because I wasn't planning on borrowing any money from the banks.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks for sharing eppie. Many of my customers are into new businesses, so I'll also share your site with them

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Great website eppie! Having some templates can be of great help to those just beginning in the world of business. After you learn the ropes you'll know how to customize and bend these templates to your needs by building business plans by yourself. There are also websites that let you estimate the costs of furniture, machines or running costs needed in a business. Such a website coupled with the one you shared with us can prove invaluable for a beginner.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hello thanks a lot for this important website.Your website will be very helpful to those who are starting their own new business.

Share on facebook