Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    It's going to depend a lot on what industry you're in. I work in hospitality management in NYC so there's little need to outsource for recruitment. The demand for jobs in the industry keeps prospective employees within arms length at all times. However, If you are working in a technical trade or are trying to fill an executive position then I would definitely advise seeing professional assistance. You can't be too careful when filling positions that will determine the success of your company.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I've never had to, or more accurately, I've never had the means to, but if I had the chance and it was within my price range, I would definitely consider it. My reasoning behind it is that a good or a great employee would truly be priceless, and acquiring such a trustworthy and capable employee would ultimately result in profit anyway, so it would be worth whatever extra expense I would spend in finding him or her. The only differentiating factor I'd consider in choosing otherwise would probably be if I thought there was plenty of choice workers surrounding my area and I didn't need to venture out, but if there was a special position that I would deem essential and would not want to risk with a less capable potential employee, then I'd definitely get a headhunter if I could.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    There are advantages and disadvantages in using a head hunter. One advantage is that you get to save time in recruitment and you're able to focus on the core elements of your business. One disadvantage, however, is that there are a lot of head hunters right now who are not really experts in their fields. In other words, it may even be more useful to do the search on your own and you may even know more people in the industry than they do. So it's very important to work with the right company.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Personally, no. If someone wants a job, they should have to seek one out, and find me first, not skip a step of finding a job. I guess it may depend on what you're hiring the employee for.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    This depends in the size of your business. If its large then yes. If you run a small business like mine, it's best you search for employees yourself.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I wouldn’t use one, I need a new employee may be once a year and I prefer to interview and choose them by myself. Once you have some routine or plan to follow, it is not so difficult. Also I am very strict about the background checks due to some previous troubles and I always always use background-intel.com because it’s the only online site I actually trust.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Zkivanova; 12-18-2017 at 01:27 PM.