Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is it okay to use blog and forum on same domain?
    I have blog on my website and I am planning to start forum. Is it okay to use forum and blog on same domain?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Yes, it is ideal way to use blog or forum in the same domain as well.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You could start blog and forum on same site with different sub-domains, however, it is necessary to keep maintained the both blog and forums, if you could do so then you could start.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    You didn't face any problem if the forum and blog is placed on same domain because both platforms are different as well more information also will gain at one place.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    offcourse you can do.. and it is very nice plan to get more backlinks and traffics..

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Yes of course it is great idea,it is nice plan to get more backlinks and traffic

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Yes you can do! it's good for you

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Yeah. You can do it but if you use sub-domain for your Forum then it would be best for you/

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There is no problem use blog and forum on same domain. Both are used for making backlink for website. They are helpful for website ranking.

MijoShop Kent
    Joomla Kent

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    If you have running blog, then I suggest to go with subdomain for forum, because there is some benefits :

>> Google will not penalize your whole site in future for low quality content, Generally, when people ask any question, and there is no answer, then it is consider as low quality webpage.

>> You can provide someone else(like developer or programmer) to control your forum without affecting to main domain.

>> You can host your forum on other server for better security. May be there are some good host that works cool with forum software like Mybb or vBulletin

Share on facebook