1. Collapse Details
    Greetings from Vietnam - D&G Vietnam
    Hello everyone, my name is Blake Nichols and I am Director of International Development for D&G Vietnam. I am originally from the USA, but I now live in Hanoi, Vietnam. I have lived in Vietnam since late 2013, and have enjoyed the life here.

D&G Vietnam is a Vietnam-based (global operating) manufacturer of daily-use household items like toothbrushes, toothpaste, and cotton buds. You can check out our website at : www.dgvngroup.com . We also have OEM capabilities, with a full R&D team available to design a plastic mould, packaging or any other customized product. In general, the company focuses on quality products, and operates its factories under strict quality standards (ISO 9001). Our products are also FDA approved.

The company was started in 2004 by a super ambition guy named Mr. Henry Vu Duc Sy, who now operates the company as CEO.

2013 and 2014 have been important years for our company because we have focused on growing our business in our international markets. We are specifically interested in Myanmar, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Japan, Mexico, Brazil, Cuba, and UAE.

I joined this forum to contribute to threads and learn from the community, and use the information learned to develop strategies to grow our export business.

I look forward to being part of the smallbusinessofurms.org community.

Thank you!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Welcome Blake, It's great to have you here! PM me if you need anything, and don't forget to advertise in your signature file and create an avatar for your profile!

-Marshall

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi Guys,
    How are you all? Greetings from India..!!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi Guys,
    How are you all? Greetings from India..!!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hello! Vietnam is great country with wonderful nature. Good luck!

Share on facebook

this is my style WritingPaperSucks

6. Collapse Details
    Nice to meet you ))

Share on facebook

Sealing machine - M5s Industrial Equipment Co. Ltd.
    1. Website: https://maymocdonggoi.vn/
    2. Phone number: 0944 010 055 - 0943 699 279
    3. Address: https://goo.gl/maps/LtNXZMyYyU49mF516

7. Collapse Details
    Greetings from Vietnam? That is one of the most interesting greetings I have encountered lately. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook