Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    mobile applications really make life easier for many entrepreneurs

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Hello everyone,
    I am Jenny from Vaadoo Vietnam jsc.
    Our company is one of the most reputable manufacturers and wholesalers in Hanoi, Vietnam, which supplies a diverse range of customers. With the competitive price, perfect after-sale service, standard enterprise management, we have already made the best things to our beloved customers and partners. Our main product is jewelry, especially freshwater pearl jewelry with the best quality and price coming from our own brand “ Vaadoo pearl jewelry”, the exclusive brand licensed in German.
    Contact person: Ms. Jenny
    Company name: Vaadoo Vietnam jsc
    Address: 11N3 - Xuan Dinh, XuanTao precinct, Bac Tu Liem disctrict, Hanoi, Vietnam
    Email: manfusi.saleonline@gmail.com
    Mobile/ Whatsapp: +84386971994

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    When we needed to develop software and a mobile application, we chose an artist paying attention to his experience and implemented projects of developers. We almost immediately liked the work of the https://www.intellectsoft.net/servic...pment-services team. We were completely satisfied with the proposed working conditions and the guarantees provided. If you really need a serious company, I advise you to cooperate with them.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    If you want to win with money, you have to change your actions with money. The way you do that is to make a budget and then stick to it. The way you do that is to track your expenses.

Following Ways to Track Your Expenses

Pencil and Paper. Don't dismiss old school methods.
    Envelope System.
    computer Spreadsheets.
    Budgeting Apps.
    Get a Separate Bank Account for Your Business.
    Have and Use a Separate Credit Card for Business Expenses.
    Keep a Mileage Log of Your Business Travel.

Sounds easy, doesn’t it? But this is the part of record management that trips up most people.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,
    first of all, you have to create a budget and record the expenses every day and try to balance expenses and revenues if you are spending more cut some unessary expenses or try to change something to cut some expenses( ex. substitute elements in your reciepes or add new less pricey recipes).
    Use computer spreadsheets or budgeting apps that will help you a lot.
    hope this helps!

dafontShowboxAdam4adam

Share on facebook

Last edited by Alicia28; 06-18-2019 at 02:30 PM.

6. Collapse Details
    That's right, if you are opening any business either its resturant or any other business need money and it's become harder when expenses goes increases beyond your expectation. So, this time you really need some kind of business advisory help or a sales expert and sure it will be helpful for you to reduce business expenses.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by leksi View Post
    mobile applications really make life easier for many entrepreneurs
    I absolutely agree. There are many mobile apps that can help to control expenses and thus ease your life. Last time when I was going abroad, I found a collection of travel finance sites. There is an online budget tracking service called Goodbudget among them. I use it even when I'm not on a trip as it allows me to stay on top of my expenses.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Helen777; 08-15-2019 at 04:20 AM.

8. Collapse Details
    It sounds like you should visit an accountant. Talk to them about a bookkeeping software that can integrate into your existing system, that they recommend and can help you to set up. They can help you to categorize and keep track of your expenses.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    There are a few options.
    THe first, you can hire an accountant.
    The second, you can use some software. But in this case you should be more or less familiar with the accounting system.

My company RB group.aero that is dedicated to help crew and airlines life easier (products like RB connect or Rosterbuster crew app, and Rosterbuster electronic pilot logbook) use both methods because it's important to have a responsible person who follows up everything and software. We are all human beings and everyone can make a mistake, but software helps us to be more accurate.

So, it depends on your needs and posibilities. For small companies you can subscribe to some software to reduce your expenses.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    It's better to take initiative one of your family in paying all the bills or you may can divide some part of the bills equally and keep record of that order thoroughly. all the best.

Share on facebook