Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
  1. Collapse Details
    well I'm the right person, can minify this problem at 50% or maybe more...

hello, I'm an accountant and have been working in this field for the last 5 years. hope you got the solution because this is very old thread.
    otherwise you can contact me if you like the idea about outsourcing your business accounting & bookkeeping services. we're a team of experts who's professionally do maintain the financial records includes bank reconciliation, tax preparation, accounts payable / receivable, payroll processing, cash flow management, invoices data entry etc.

Share on facebook

Last edited by conniepaul; 03-18-2021 at 02:29 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    The best way to track your business expenses is to use business accounting software, which makes it much easier to track your business expenses, classify them correctly, and have access to up-to-date financial information. This is especially important at tax time since you’ll want to be sure to take all of the expense deductions that you can.
    There are ways to track expenses manually, though this is only recommended if you have few business expenses to track. And also know about the business risks to identify.
    regulatory compliance solution

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details

4. Collapse Details
    I deliver everything to my bookkeeper. He will translate everything into the needed documents and make sure everything is balanced. It could be that he says he is missing a bill but that hasn't happened anymore in the last year. It's just a matter of discipline to keep everything together in one place.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Choose What to Do With the Money You Did Not Use. Another option is to use budgeting software or a budgeting system to track your expenses. It can save you time, and it makes it easier to manage your budget each month. Another option is to switch to cash only for categories where you do a lot of spending each month.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Check your record explanations. Pinpoint your cash propensities by taking stock of the entirety of your records, including your financial records and all charge cards you have. Sort your costs. Begin gathering your costs. Utilize a planning or cost following application. Investigate other cost trackers. Distinguish space for change.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Write down your monthly income.
    Write out your monthly expenses. Start with food, shelter (your mortgage or rent plus utilities), clothing, and transportation.
    Make sure your income minus your expenses equals zero.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If you’re from the United states and you have accounts with either Bank of America or Wells Fargo or any other American bank then contact me, I’ll be putting in $250k in it. This is real and no upfront fees or whatsoever. We’ll discuss sharing ratios later. Text or WhatsApp Milan immediately: +1 587 405 0825.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Keep a spreadsheet with your money at the top, and subtract and add to it based on profits/losses.

Tally Customization | Best Tally customization

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I do a job for that

Share on facebook