Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Which programming language is Best to design my website PHP or ASP.NET?
    Hi ...friends this is sruthi..I want to design my website but please suggest me which programming language will be better either PHP or ASP.NET..?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    PHP is a better suited framework for small scale, start-up solutions. PHP will run or Linux, windows without too many requirements. Microsoft ASP.NET is an industrial strength framework, which has everything you could ever imagine and more.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Both languages have their own way to develop and code. ASP and PHP. If you want to go with paid things then ASP.Net which is Microsoft version you can go for it. Or else PHP for free. PHP can do everything that ASP.NET can do.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by sruthivolive View Post
    Hi ...friends this is sruthi..I want to design my website but please suggest me which programming language will be better either PHP or ASP.NET..?
    Sruti, both PHP and ASP.Net are best platform for building website. Would like to prefer PHP for best website development

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    PHP as it's one of the best scripting programming language. Easy to use too!

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    If the question is about DESIGN I'm not sure why you're discussign coding languages? Sorry to be pedantic but shouldn't the quesiton have asked which is the easiest to code in?

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Every programming language offers the different features so you can develop a website with anyone.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    For designing good websites, go for PHP as it's a best scripting programming language.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    PHP is the open source language for design and development with attractive designs. It is the better language to develop a website.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Every language has it's usage and purpose.

Asp.net and PHP are utilized as server side language in web development. PHP is opensource language. Facebook also use PHP as it's server side Language. asp.net is advancement by Microsoft. it is web improvement structure which is based on top Microsoft's .net system. Asp .net give you to effective framework to effortlessly design web page.

I think, Asp.net is best for design. Asp.net gives you much more easy going feeling than PHP. Because asp.net is not language as PHP, it's a framework, which makes your life as a developer a whole lot easier.

Share on facebook