Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Collapse Details
    It varies person to person. Multilevel marketing is a strategy that some of the direct sales companies use to encourage their existing distributors and also recruit new distributors. The recruits are known as a distributor's down-line and they are paid for their sales as well as their recruitment.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I am not a very outgoing person naturally, but my reason why I do MLM is much stronger than my fears of talking to people. It took me a while and I had to read books, listen to CD's, etc. to get my mind right to do MLM. But if your reason why is strong enough, then how you will do it is irrelevant.

I faked a genuine interest in people until I got to the point where I believed that I actually did like people lol. So just practicing on my mindset has helped me to truly have a genuine interest in people and become somewhat outgoing and not care what people think of me. If someone says something bad about me when I talk to them about my business, it doesn't bother me because I know they don't have any interest in my family's future.

Being outgoing is a mindset that can be altered if you choose to do it!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    While I agree that outgoing might be an advantage to succeed in MLM, it is not the sole determining factor. Being outgoing may expand your social circle and let you to meet more people. As long as you appear confident, convincing, and knowledgeable about your product, you should do well. The success of selling your product really depends more on your marketing skills.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I find that a lot of MLM sales people are "plastic". Not sure another word to call it. They just seem very fake and rehearsed. It is annoying and intimidating. I just want to run away from those presentations. Everyone wants to give a great pitch. I think that she is a little shy might work to her advantage, because it might make her seem like a real person. Who knows, it might build her confidence.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Sales people usually know what to say and may seem fake, but they are just doing their job. They study all different responses they would probably encounter and then think of good rebuttals where you can never say no. That's good for them. You just need to think quick and know what to say in order to be a good sales person.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    You won't succeed in sales if you're not a salesperson, and to be a salesperson you have to deal with people. To sell the product, you have to sell your ideas, and to sell your ideas, you need to grab people's attention, convince them, and show them you're knowledgeable and passionate about the subject and they should be, too. You don't have to like talking to people, you don't have to be naturally outgoing or bubbly, but you sure do have to fake it while you're trying to make a sale.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Personally I have had my own share of disappointments with MLM and would not advise anyone to join such programs. The more members you refer to the company, the more the guy at the top of the chain gets richer. Then tell me how you are going to convince people to sign up for the program and later on pay for the packages.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I think you really do have to be outgoing, and most importantly, you need to be confident in your MLM company. You should be very friendly and you should talk to the person not in an annoying way, but in a persuasive way, like a friend.

It's important for you be able to speak out to people. You can't really succeed if you're shy and in your own little shell. You need to crawl out of your comfort zone in order to be a good MLM agent.

Share on facebook