Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is anyone making money with Clickbank?
    I've been a member of Clickbank for a couple of years now and I still haven't "cracked" their code yet meaning making good money with them. It seems that there are people that claim to make a lot of money with CB so I was wondering if someone here could throw in some tips on how to make money with this affiliate network. I've made money with Amazon and Adsense, but quite little with CB. Granted, I didn't spend that much time learning and investing in Clickbank methods and would like to start learning some.

I also hate the fact that I can't receive my commission with Paypal and I have to wait for a check just like with Amazon, but with Amazon at least I get nice checks!

So, I would like to know your methods of making money with Clickbank products. Where do you promote their products on your website? In the sidebar? In the post? Which traffic seems to convert visitors into buyers when it comes to CB items?
    Any tips and help is greatly appreciated!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    If you have a blog that gets traffic you can make money with Clickbank by putting a banner up of a product your readers would be in to. Otherwise I have no idea how some of these people make these 1 page static sales websites and make a ton of money on Clickbank, I wish I knew their secret.

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

3. Collapse Details
    When You Figure Out The Secret, Tell Me!!! :)
    I really feel that some of these people are not being truthful and some probably have a lot of traffic. I am a Clickbank affiliate and I haven't made a dime. Maybe I should press a little bit harder. So far I have only tried to promote about four books on there and the people I deal with just do not like to spend money. Maybe I should find people with money and market to them. I will keep trying to figure it all out. This year I want to focus more on email marketing and SEO. Maybe that will help some!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I think the best way to sell Clickbank products is to make a YouTube video promoting it. You also have to do a lot of keyword research as well as research on your competition. If you're camera shy you can always hire someone off of fiverr.com to do a testimonial video for you. Just add some annotations in your video and put your affiliate link in the description. If you want to get on the first page of YouTube faster you can always buy views, likes, and comments. The beautiful thing about getting the #1 or #2 spot on YouTube is that is someone does a Google search for that keyword, your video will most likely be on the first page of Google too!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I used to promote ebooks from clickbank and stayed with them for just few months. after some intensive marketing, I got some hits and my account went up to almost $50 more or less at that time. I thought things will just continue that way so I focused on emarketing, UNTIL I went on a month vacation. My hits then became less and nothing coming in to my account. I have not withdrawn my money and later realized that CB is slowly deducting some "maintenance fees" from my account - that pissed me off so much and I could not get my money out until its down to ... nothing.

One more thing, if you forgot your PASSWORD there is no way that you could retrieve or change it... you have to register a new one again which means... tada! NEW PAYMENT!

I would never use CB again.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I wish I could learn how to "crack the code" myself. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of people out there who are fibbing about how much money they make with Clickbank. I've tried to make it work for me many times over the years (off and on), and I have never had any luck at all. I definitely think there are better options out there. People are starting to catch on to the whole "get rich quick" schemes, and that's pretty much all that is sold on Clickbank.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Try this ...

Find a Clickbank product that resonates with you. Go to Fiverr, and pay for a $5 gig that will tweet your Clickbank product, hoplink and message to a bunch of Twitter followers. There's one in Fiverr that has over 35K Twitter followers.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I suppose that's an idea, but...

If those people were able to get results like that, why would they go through the trouble of tweeting stuff for people for $5? It seems like they would just spend their time promoting products for Clickbank themselves that would make them a lot more money...

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Like the OP, I have been a clickbank affiliate for over two years now but haven't made a buck from them. I'm supposing that at the time when clickbank was one of the few places you'd obtain digital products on the net, affiliates did actually make good money but with the entry of other players into the field, clickbank's decline began. So, since most people who're surfing the net have never heard of clickbank nor trust them [for that reason] then the probability of someone buying a product from clickbank is very low. I guess that's why most clickbank affiliates don't make any money off clickbank.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I have been with ClickBank for over almost two years. I am not making any money with them. But I have not been able to earn any money with Amazon either. I am beginning to think I am doing something really wrong! :0)

Share on facebook