Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Sally108 View Post
    I have been with ClickBank for over almost two years. I am not making any money with them. But I have not been able to earn any money with Amazon either. I am beginning to think I am doing something really wrong! :0)
    Maybe its high time to either calibrate your schemes, or get involved into a different line of business. You can create your own forum or blog and attract advertisers.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Here is what I look at: Have I ever used a link from a blog to this service? For Clickbank, that answer is no. I have never been enticed by the ads for Clickbank, so I don't think I would make money with them. I always shop on Amazon, so I do see how people make money being an affiliate. Same with AdSense. I have clicked on AdSense links, so I understand how well it works. I don't know if that made any sense, but I look for programs that appeal to me.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by gHiros View Post
    Try this ...

Find a Clickbank product that resonates with you. Go to Fiverr, and pay for a $5 gig that will tweet your Clickbank product, hoplink and message to a bunch of Twitter followers. There's one in Fiverr that has over 35K Twitter followers.
    This may be a pretty good idea, but I just would like to warn anybody who wants to try this method out to be cautious. There are probably some sellers on there that have followers who are mostly bots, in which case you'd most likely not yield any organic results. Granted, there may be some legit ones here and there, but like I said, just be cautious as they only promise to tweet and they don't really promise that they are tweeting to humans, so technically they still would be living up to their side of the bargain.

Quote Originally Posted by cpefley View Post
    Here is what I look at: Have I ever used a link from a blog to this service? For Clickbank, that answer is no. I have never been enticed by the ads for Clickbank, so I don't think I would make money with them. I always shop on Amazon, so I do see how people make money being an affiliate. Same with AdSense. I have clicked on AdSense links, so I understand how well it works. I don't know if that made any sense, but I look for programs that appeal to me.
    I agree with this comment and I see it the same way. From what I can tell, most of the people that sign up and use the affiliate link are the ones that are buying books on how to sell, so from my perspective the pattern is pretty much cyclical most of the time. I could be wrong, but I suspect this is at least half or mostly true.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Can anyone give me some more information about ClickBank? I don't know what it is but if it is making people money, I might be interested. Any information is welcome.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The key with Clickbank is to find a good product that has a great landing page. Often times a potential customer would click on the referral link, but the landing pages look very spammy with obvious over-inflated false testimonials. Not to mention “the only 3 items left” or “if you buy now, you can save 90%” sells....but I digress. The product should have some value to your readers otherwise they will not even click on the affiliate link, much less sign up. Think to yourself, would I buy this product from this website (your affiliate)? If the answer is no then others you send there probably will not either.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I registered an account some time ago but didn't get any success as well. It's hard when you don't know where to promote the services and products that you are suppose to sell. And then there's some personal issues that keep hindering me from learning more about how time get more sales from clickbank. But it's true that you can make a profit if you are doing things right. I knew a guy who wrote a book on his experience on Clickbank. Maybe I can try to use Clickbank again......

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I don't earn much from clickbank products but my husband does. He puts backlinks all over the internet, plus he made a Clickbank shop. That way he pings it daily and shares it via social media sites. He seems to make a few sales a week doing it that way

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have had no luck with ClickBank. My traffic just doesn't convert well for their products. I find it better to rely on Adsense for a regular income. I find I am better rewarded for my efforts than for what I am with affiliate networks. I have made some money using ShareASale but once again this has been limited. I would love to know how others manage to make so much money with these networks. I guess it could just be for high traffic websites just because of the odds of getting a conversion.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Very interesting all of the responses here. I'm new to affiliate marketing, and I have looked at using ClickBank, I've heard many recommendations for it, but not so many here. I guess the important thing is to work out WHY it isn't working for some of you. Once you work out the issues, you can of course work on addressing them. What do people find most difficult? Generating traffic to a landing page and actually converting that traffic to sales? Or is it simply just difficult to find the right product for your audiences? I look forward to some responses! I hope that we can all make some money

Share on facebook

@Skroozey

10. Collapse Details
    @nowicki2013 - That's an interesting approach! I will give it a shot (I mean hiring someone from fiverr.com) and see how it goes for some of my sites, not just the ones monetized with Clickbank.

@gHiros - Thanks for that tip as well! 35k followers is really great!

@LindaKay - As soon as I crack the code I'll share it with you as well

Share on facebook