Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968
Is anyone making money with Clickbank? - Page 3

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I have never tired clickbank before , but I have seen alot of reviews on it and have been trying to see if I would like to try it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I tried click bank and I didn't make any money with it because I guess I didn't know what I was doing.
    So I stop trying to make money with click bank.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I have been on the site for sometime now but just made a few dollars but I think it all lies on how you promote your affiliate links. Be sure that not all people clicking on it will buy the product. You have to put that in mind also.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I never tried Clickbank. You would have to be very good at figuring out what kind of products your readers would be interested in. I also just think that people reading blogs in general aren't looking to shop. I personally have never bought anything off a blog's advertisement.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Well, quite a few posts on this thread, and I only see one real success story with Clickbank mentioned - the rest are heavily weighted on the 'no money made' side.
    I was tempted to try it myself, but didn't have any clue how to start, so did a bit of research.
    One guy suggested you need to start with giving away something free (some standard info product), which you can tie in with building an email list, then repeat with an email to the list the following week offering something else (but connected) for free, and then you hit them with an email giving them some standard info in that field and mentioning a great offer on a product you've seen, and here you give the link to the Clickbank product. All 3 things should be related, e.g. making money on stocks. I can see how this plays on the reciprocal effect, but it means creating or paying for the free products up front - and if I was the potential customer, those free items better contain value, not just some two page pdf created by somebody on fiverr, otherwise I won't be interested at all.
    Anybody tried this type of approach?

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    For the first couple months I wasn't making any money as I was starting to first learn about internet marketing, but now I'm consistently making sales everyday because I stuck with it and found a method that worked for me.

ANYONE can make money on Clickbank. You just have to be persistent and not give up until you find what works!

Share on facebook

STOP LOSING CUSTOMERS!

You are losing potential customers right now by not having a mobile website

See how awesome your website could look on a smartphone and get yours ASAP!

www.yourmobilesitemaker.com

7. Collapse Details
    Im also have been trying to make some money with Amazon. But it seem i can get it to works
    I think i dont have talent for this..
    The a a side thins but there a great app to those who want to earn cash . Try Moo Locker. You can redeem credit with bank transfer, PayPal or as top up. At least i could earn enough for free talktime.

Share on facebook

Last edited by gunviv; 05-19-2016 at 09:03 PM.

8. Collapse Details
    Try to choose the best products and drive related traffic to your website. Make sure your site has great content.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    From my end NO, but i am earning money from adsense

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    No I am not now I am managing my own ecommerce site of shopping apparels.

Share on facebook

Introducing the element of Creativity to the world of Fishing. Fishing T Shirts - Striped Bass T Shirts Men - Fishing Hat For Men