Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Is Amway still a viable MLM network?
    My mother was a member of Amway years back and she made some nice money with this MLM company. I remember they had great products among which their tooth paste was really good and I was very satisfied with it. I used to go to many conventions in different cities and it was very empowering to be there. After my mother died I just didn't care for Amway very much but now I am curious to see if this still works for people. Are their products still good? Is someone in here actually making good money with Amway? How many hours are you investing in this business? Is your sponsor helping you enough?

I would think about joining Amway just for getting their products at a discount if for nothing more. But if the business model has evolved and is a sustainable and profitable one, I might consider joining to put in real work and make some money with this opportunity. Hope someone is a member and can tell their story. Thanks!

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have purchased a few products from Amway and was pleased with them. I think it's a pretty good company, but you know how some people are skeptical about MLM businesses. I think it's possible to be successful, but I think it would take a lot of work. Yet, isn't that true about every business? I would love to hear from someone who actually sells Amway, though.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    My mom used to sell Amway products, they are really good and satisfying to customers. Amway has been around for quite some time and I think they are stable in their business. I'm not a member but I think you should try joining for yourself and see if their business is still selling and still enticing to customer in this era. Joining Amway to get a discount on their products is a pretty good idea and who knows maybe they can get you to work as a full time salesperson.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Amway is for real. They are one of the oldest, longest running multi-level marketing companies in the world. They are also one of the largest distributers of Vitamins and suppliments, next to HerbaLife. But it is quite saturated with long standing members and lots of competition online. This is more of a friends and family type business...where face-to-face networking is likely to produce the greatest result.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    yes .. greatest MLM so far ..

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Amway is real product company.its products are awesome.It is from one of the oldest companies.Amway provides full satisfaction to its customers.so it still a MLM so far

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted255 View Post
    My mother was a member of Amway years back and she made some nice money with this MLM company. I remember they had great products among which their tooth paste was really good and I was very satisfied with it.

I would think about joining Amway just for getting their products at a discount if for nothing more. But if the business model has evolved and is a sustainable and profitable one, I might consider joining to put in real work and make some money with this opportunity. Hope someone is a member and can tell their story. Thanks!
    My mom was with Amway too and even worked in the factory where they produced their vitamins. Amway's products have always been top notch all the way although they are on the pricier side.

Amway has been this sleeping giant for years but recently they've been enjoying a resurgence of their company. In fact, Direct Selling News has put them as number 1 based on their revenues. You can read that story here http://directsellingnews.com/index.p...t#.VjSXUberTIU

The biggest downside of Amway is that it's Amway. Some people have a preconceived notion of what they think Amway is all about (pyramid scheme). So, depending on how you market, you may come into a lot of objections from people.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomy Master View Post
    Hello Ted255 and all brothers and sisters out there.
    I would like to share the fact with all of you. I have joined many MLM networks in my past. I have worked so hard tried to get to the level that i will be making good residual income like all of my upper lines are making. So hard and I have to spent alots of money before I start making a little money. it seems like all of those MLM networks companies are making money from their members instead of helping their members making the money. as time went by, I kept spent more money then I was making.
    Finally, I realized that those big MLM network companies, the only person that is making big money is the Top line guy.
    I have joined 4 different MLM network companies in my past and had to give up and drop out.
    This is a common story among a lot of people in network marketing. The biggest reason why people don't have success is that they fail to get proper training in business and marketing.

Before switching companies, take a good hard look at what you're doing and how you're marketing. I can almost guarantee that the problem and the solution lies within you not the company.

Just my two cents.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    yeah it stills exists and it is very good now

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

10. Collapse Details
    Yeah. Amway is very good source of income and it starts now free of cost. It helps people and care.I feel incredibly grateful that I found network marketing.My success with network marketing also means that I can focus on helping other people reach their own dreams. To get more info visit - https://www.thenorells.com/
    Thanks

Share on facebook

Last edited by Shirleysperkins; 01-11-2018 at 03:44 AM.