1. Collapse Details
    Has anyone used Star Pays?
    I've heard of this HYIP called Star Pays and I was wondering if someone has been using it and what results did they get. The people owning this say to be traders and bankers that are going to use the money you put up initially to invest in stocks in different markets so that they can make a fast profit. They take advantage of some currency fluctuations and buy and sell quickly so that the money flows and doesn't stay too much in one place. By looking on their site and their Disclaimer it seems that they are somewhat genuine.

Their site design looks awful but I learned over the years that the most profitable sites are usually the worst looking ones. I have issues with the fact that they promise a 2000% return on a $300 investment after only 24 hours! I mean, this seems really unsustainable in the long run. How are they able to make so much money to give back to you in 24 hours and still make a profit for themselves? If they had a $100 minimum I think I would give them a go and see how they do, but $300, I don't know.

What do you think? Are any of you using Star-Pays.com? Did you lose/make money with them? Are they reliable or not?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Ted225, if I were you, I'd avoid Star-Pays.com at all costs! Especially if they are claiming to give you a 2000% return on $300 after one day. That means your $300 investment will magically turn into $6000 in one day! No matter how genuine they sound, advertising such incredible returns is a red flag. If you are interested in HYIPs, I suggest going with those programs that offer conservative returns, and preferably with daily returns with compounding. The key is getting your "seed money" back ASAP, and then leveraging your profit for additional income in the HYIPs. You should also view HYIP monitors to see the status of HYIPs you are interested in joining.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    At that rate of return...they are a PONZI SCAM!!! I've been in this business long enough now to know that with those types of "investments" the ONLY people that prosper from them are those with a LOT of money to put in and get it back out in a VERY short amount of time OR it is the HYIP monitors who will quickly lure others into this program under themselves...they, then make their investment back in a matter of days, then reap HUGE amounts of profits off their "downline" who will then LOSE everything THEY put into the program!!! If you want some relatively sound HYIPs...please go to my website and look it over. Not only is there a list of currently well performing HYIPs, but there is TONS of information on how to make the performing HYIPs work well for you AND all the different SCAM activities that you need to beware of in this industry! The site is: http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/ If you choose to go there...PLEASE contact me with your questions, concerns, comments AND leave me your feedback! I appreciate your opinions!

UPDATE: Just officially checked Star-Pays...IT IS A SCAM!!!

Share on facebook

Last edited by rsodell; 02-04-2014 at 03:07 PM. Reason: Further research on original question to confirm first answer.
    ---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]

4. Collapse Details
    Definitely a scam! Those numbers are so unreasonable, they aren't even trying to hide the fact that they're scammers.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Until now, I have not used this HYIP investment site. Also, I don't know this site is a scam or not. But, I have to deal other investment program. I felt in this program, after seeing that site investment plan. Actually, this site is fashioned by exclusive HYIP templates. I think, it is the secret of their success.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Star Pays maybe is scam

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Phonestars.com, based out of Hollywood, California, is one of the nation's largest adult telecommunications company. It is a very real company, in which you can find legitimate phone sex operator jobs.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have tried to delete my account in multiple occasions, but havenīt been successful. their questions, most employment agencies are designed in such a way that you can, t be paying money and getting nothing out of it.

Share on facebook