1. Collapse Details
    I Want to Start an Affiliate Marketing Program
    I would like to start an affiliate marketing program. I need to know how I can create affiliate links. In other words so that affiliate marketers can promote and get paid for products that they sell within my program. I have done online searches. The information that i've seen is just too complicated. I may even consider hiring someone to do this for me but I would much rather know the easiest way to do this myself without getting so confused. Any suggestions?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I wish you luck! I have never had any luck with this! The only time I seem to be successful is when the links are created for me! I wish you all the best and will defiantly pass along any info that I come across!

Check with the companies you will be representing and see if they can create a link for you. Some probably will!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I can be pretty complicated to create the links you want without knowing about HTML. Something you might want to look into is hiring someone off of Fiverr.com to create them for you. It only costs $5 and there are a lot of other services people on that website that can be useful for your program. One thing that I know for sure you can get from someone on Fiverr.com is some SEO help. This will get you recognized online a lot better so when people do a Google search for affiliate programs you'll be closer to the top of the list. Just make sure you read the seller's ratings because there are some scam artists there.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Are you selling digital or physical products? For digital products, you could use a network like Clickbank to put your products on and allow affiliates to sell them. If you have an ecommerce store that sells physical products and services, you should look into ShareASale and Commission Junction. They'll take care of the technical stuff AND make your affiliate program accessible to their large membership base of affiliates.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I don't think this would be achievable by non-professionals, so I would suggest just looking into hiring an expert to make you a program that will create a customized and automated process for your business. If not, then I would just go with Jordan989's suggestion and sign up with one of the already established affiliate sales sites, that is if your product is the type that they would sell. If you choose to hire someone, I would recommend going with one that is knowledgeable in E-commerce websites.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Are you talking about on your website? It shouldn't be to hard on that. But, if you mean in a program, I can't help you with that.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Here are some steps in starting a successful affiliate marketing.

5 Steps to Starting a Successful Affiliate Marketing Program

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    really r u talking about website?

Share on facebook

Mehndi Designs, Jewelry Designs, Nail Art, Men's Fashion, Shoes, Braided Hairstyles and much more are here you can visit this.

9. Collapse Details
    This is very nice but talking about your website?

Share on facebook