1. Collapse Details
    Greetings From Eastern Europe
    Hi all,

Glad to join your community. Our small but goal-oriented team is about to set up an online studio that basically offers all sort of different design solutions including also SEO, logo, branding, coding and copywriting. We do admit that is not a unique startup and there are a bunch of well-known studios over there on the internet. However we’re keeping our dream alive and hoping to bring some nontrivial service to our prospective clients. A couple of our members have an online business experience in fields like currency trading, MLM and e-marketing and the rest are professional designers. So we’ve decided to combine our knowledge and initial investments to come up with the design studio. Pretty much that’s it. We are sure that every business could be properly run with the help of competent management and hard work (that would definitely pay off at a later date). We’ve come to this forum for any advice and/or help and of course to share our experiences with you. Hoping this gonna be a win-win solution to all of us.

Look forward to being in touch.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Dizz; 05-20-2017 at 06:52 AM.
    Big Things Have Small Beginnigs

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by kingsleytailors View Post
    hello Dizz, nice to meet you and welcome to the forum
    Thanks! Look forward to being in touch!

Share on facebook

Big Things Have Small Beginnigs

3. Collapse Details
    I would love to go to Eastern Europe. I have heard a lot of good things about that place and I want it. - Phillip Elden

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Thanks, hope you learn a lot of things here

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Hi,

Welcome to the Small Business Forums community! Nice to Meet You!!

Share on facebook