Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Examples of small businesses: online store, affiliate marketer, broker, sales, blogger and much more. If you want to start a small business, you need to consider the one that matches to your capabilities, skills, and passion.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    We may help sourcing from China.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Freelancing and adsense are two best ways to earn from home.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hello caveman, I just read your post and I want to ask you what kinds of products you buy and resell? You don't have to tell me exactly which product - obviously - however in what frame the products are would be nice. Are there any legal frameworks to doing this? I don't mean the obvious ones. Thank you very much

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The easiest way is to resell some products or services, if you are looking to start small business. However it's also good to purchase a franchise from some of the companies, as you have a business plan working already. But anyway, everything depend on you and starting capital

Share on facebook

Mike Levin,
    Small online store owner.

I Use SMC

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by caveman View Post
    This is actually what my partner and I are doing. We started it 2 years ago and have been importing goods from China. It was overwhelming at first, and slowly with the help of social media, we got the attention we wanted. But it was a little tricky at first getting the right products and testing everyone's taste. But it didn't take us too long to figure it out. And the investment wasn't a lot. Now, we're planning on launching our very own website very soon.
    Hello caveman, I just read your post and I want to ask you what kinds of products you buy and resell? You don't have to tell me exactly which product - obviously - however in what frame the products are would be nice. Are there any legal frameworks to doing this? I don't mean the obvious ones. Thank you very much

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I would suggest buy and sell, you can buy wholesale and then retail it.
    Or if you are skilled on doing something like making souvenirs for different occasions then you can also do that.
    Do homemade cookies or any food you can put on a bottle that doesn't spoil fast.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have a friend that does this, they found a supplier on Alibaba and bought existing products, and ended up working with them long term to provide their own customised goods.

Personally - I looked at using a WordPress site with WooCommerce to do something similar but WordPress is notoriously insecure unless you're super hot on keeping it up-to-date (and hoping none of the new patches break existing features!). Shopify seems the way to go for me.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Dear Newbie,
    You need to visit at finegadgets.co.uk because it is the best example to buy fine quality gadgets online at very competitive prices.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    You can offer your skills as a service for a small business. If you're good with making websites, doing art, or whatever it is that you have skills on, you can sell it to potential clients.

Share on facebook