Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    There are plenty of small businesses that someone could launch online. There really is no best business. It really depends on your interests, skills and resources. Please tell us more about yourself and your skills.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinegurl View Post
    Looking for examples of a small business one could start from home! If you have any ideas plesae leave a comment as I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance and have a greay day!
    I sew and i used to sell my products online, on Etsy. it only costs 0.40 $ to keep the product on the site for 4 months! I think that you could find your hobby and transform it into a "little business", nowadays you can sell online anything you want! I advise you to make a paypal account because it is simple to use!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    My brother recently started a T-shirt printing business from home. Although it has a relatively high start-up cost, he has been doing pretty well.

I can think of many other small business you can start from home right off the bat. At the same time, there are a few factors to consider. For example, if you don't have any capital, then you might consider businesses such as writing that only require you to invest your time. I agree though that it's always better to do something that you're passionate about.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I've heard of some of my friends who 'make' their own clothing line. I'm not exactly sure if it's their own, since they buy blank t-shirts, sew something on, and sell it. They're doing okay now, but especially when trends come up, such as hair bows, and if you're able to make them, you can make a profit! That's a little small business, but it's still a business

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    The definition of a small business is an independently owned and operated company that is limited in size and in revenue depending on the industry.
    A small business typically has small number of employees. But i can be any type of business.
    More over now there are many software designed to for small business like quick books, Sage, Zoho and Apptivo. But we need to get our self advanced in small business too.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunshinegurl View Post
    Looking for examples of a small business one could start from home! If you have any ideas plesae leave a comment as I would greatly appreciate it. Thank you in advance and have a greay day!

Hello Sunshine,

I've been into developing small business for 12yrs, both at home and Direct B2C. What i've found is that almost any business can be done from home. Here are a few steps you can take to begin your project:

1. KNOW what is the outcome you expect to accomplish (more Time, more Money, more Influence, etc...)
    2. SELECT what market is the best for you to easily add the skills & talents that comes naturally to you (ensure there's a need for what you have to offer)
    3. IDENTIFY is there's other entities providing what you want to do & the capacity they do it as (small, medium, large, high scale, etc...)
    4. HOW will you position yourself in the market & add Value to the customers (a business plan will come in handy here)
    5. WHERE will the finance come from (will it be funded by savings, loans, etc...)
    6. GET STARTED

Those are some of the steps i used to create my Global Shopping Network from home, then FB. If you need a more detailed guide, download my FREE eBook.
    Eager to here how it turns out! All the best!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    If you have graphic designing and web development skills, then you can try online designing platforms..
    VA (Virtual Assistant) would be also a good option for you
    If you have creative writing skills, then you can write blogs for companies which need for their SEO of website..

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I started selling used books from home. Turned into an online bookstore and 8 years later it is still going.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Well, nowadays various online and offline business opportunities are available. So if you want to start any business then first you have to tell what type of business opportunity you actually looking? Because a clear vision towards your dream business is the must for starting a new business without any hassle.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Their are many examples of a small business like to open Cloth store,Book store, Music store,Shoe store,Gift Store and many more and all big stores had start from with a small business not with long from start.

Share on facebook