Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by fredkawig View Post
    I actually buy cheap items for the sakes of not being too stressed when it breaks or gets destroyed. The problem nowadays is that everything is made in China. Believe it or not, these items are the worst especially in terms of quality, no offense to the Chinese, but these items are just not worth it. If I'm planning to sell items for customers I would opt for both Quality and Price. What do I mean by this? I would have to sell the best and the highest quality of product that will compete against every other product and give the best price for it. This becomes a win-win situation and the secret to competitive pricing.
    I have plenty of items made in China that have lasted years from their purchase so not all Chinese made products are bad. Just because 95%+ products are made in this country and over half of them are badly/cheaply made and break soon does not mean that there aren't many Chinese products that are actually very worthwhile. I guess it mostly depends on the company that is actually selling these products to us all. If they receive faulty products from China they can always send it back or not work with that supplier anymore. If more sellers did this then Chinese made items would be made much better and with an eye towards quality. Also, if the proper authorities would do their job as they should, many of the faulty items wouldn't even get to the market. And it would also be good competition wise if there were other viable alternatives to China. It's probably very difficult to compete with them in making certain items but I am sure that for particular products, other countries can beat China's quality and price for producing them.

Share on facebook

Last edited by Ted255; 04-03-2014 at 03:19 AM.

2. Collapse Details
    I believe in quality!!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by blaze4545 View Post
    I guess it depends on the situation for me. A lot of products are cheaper and still have the same quality as a more expensive alternative, they are just not name brand. With this, I like to order some of the cheaper alternatives and do a trial run. Offer it to your customers and tell them that you are considering using a new supplier because the product is easier to get. If they complain that the newer, cheaper product is worse then stick with the more expensive. Overall though, I prefer to sell quality over quantity. Yes people are going to look for the cheapest item, but when it breaks or does not meet their needs like that of a quality product, they go to complain to you and you must deal with an upset customer and possibly a hurt business.
    I totally Agree with you!

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    The one and only Quality matter.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I suppose this will depend to the condition for me. Lots of items are cheaper but still possess the same quality like a more costly option, they're simply not brand name. With this particular, I love to-order a few of the cheaper options and perform a test work.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Just Quality matter.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    I also believe in quality.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Quality is a best thing which you can give to your clients.Don't ever compromise on it.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by nick87 View Post
    It really is an eternal battle to find the right compromise between quality and quantity. Sometimes it's because the consumer doesn't consider the value of the product to be enough to pay for the high quality's price, other times it's because the customer needs (or just wants) a product sooner rather than later when it comes to saving for a product.
    A good way to look at it is that value isn't just the quality and price, but also the convenience it brings to the consumer. Most people would rather get a cheap hamburger from McDonald's for a dollar if McDonald's is close by rather than traveling 10 more miles to get to a more expensive but better quality place. Likewise, some people would rather go to the quality but more expensive place if it's closer than the cheap one, and others are motivated more by cost than distance convenience, etc.
    completely agree with you sir and its great answer

Share on facebook

Leo Privacy Guard v3.0, The number 1 privacy app in the US right now!

10. Collapse Details
    More expensive does not always mean better.

Share on facebook