1. Collapse Details
    How do you become a super affiliate?
    How does one go about this? I know of certain people that are considered super affiliates which generally means they can sell a lot of copies of certain items in a short time span. If you have a product and would like to get it out there really fast you just need to contact one or more of these super affiliates and you are all set. They will do the heavy lifting and can turn your product from an unknown one to a celebrity in a matter of days! I always admired such people that were able to start from scratch and get to the top in any business.

I think being a super affiliate usually means you have a big list of people whom you can promote products to. These people are loyal to you because they know you are honest and look out for their best interests. Most of them have already bough something through your affiliate link. They know they can trust you and because of that they will usually buy most of the products you share with them in a heartbeat.

I am a pretty decent affiliate or so I think. I sell a decent amount of items on Amazon. I also have a small success with other affiliate networks like Clickbank. But becoming a super affiliate is something else. I would like to learn how to become one.

My question is: how do you get to be a super affiliate? Do you really have to start from the bottom and work you way up for a few years? Is there a faster way?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    This is a Question That I Have Also?
    I have given this some thought. Tell me what you think about this. I thought about finding products that groups need like a football team or cheerleader squads or something. If I could sell to groups then my commission would be huge. I think that having an attractive marketing campaign and knowing the right person to talk to is key!! Also knowing the demand! Now this sounds super!!

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    You don't necessarily need a big list of people who you can sell products to.
    From what I have read/heard, the most successful online affiliates (make tens thousands of dollars in commission per year or even per month) all write specific articles for individual products. The idea is to pick the best/ the most popular products (with good reviews already) to write good reviews on. Try to call for action at the end of the article. Of course, do not forget to add your affiliation links at least a few times in your article.

If you are with Amazon, you do not even need to have the goal of selling specific products. Just get people to click on your affiliation links, and they might just buy something ... anything will earn you commission since Amazon has a large list of items for almost every niche.

A very important note is that affiliation links in the form of text works better than banners. People are more likely to be ad blind to banner ads, but if you have your affiliation link in the form of hyperlinked keywords throughout your article, people are more likely to click on them out of curious. I got this idea from at least two large Amazon affiliates (one of them was making more than $40,000 per year in commission, and the other was much bigger), and I can confirm it really work. At first I was using small product banner ads within my articles, now I have both hyperlinked affiliation links and the banner ads. The result is that I get a lot more clicks (as well as sales) on the text links.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I would love to become a super affiliate myself. It just seems like it would be so hard to do. It seems like you would have to have a really good following, and that is a lot of work in and of itself.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    According to me anything is difficult but not impossible.Do hard work and yes, you have to start from bottom to get top rank in Affiliate marketing.

Share on facebook