Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    What are your favorite earners?
    What are the sites that you use for some quick cash? CashCrate, InstaGC, Swagbucks? I like to write for textbroker for a quick 5-20 bucks if any of the available writing assignments interest me, otherwise it seems robotic to me.

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

2. Collapse Details
    I like writing on Textbroker. I am a level five author over there.

iWriter is an OK website -- some of the clients are a bit difficult to get along with, but you can make some money there once you establish a few private clients who send you direct orders.

I also like writing on Bubblews. The cash isn't really quick over there, but it is easy.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Are these site pay members living outside the US? One of my friend had this experience - he joined a reward giving site and after sometime, he found out that he cannot be paid because he is outside the US. He eventually stopped working on online paying sites after that.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by owesem75 View Post
    Are these site pay members living outside the US? One of my friend had this experience - he joined a reward giving site and after sometime, he found out that he cannot be paid because he is outside the US. He eventually stopped working on online paying sites after that.
    This is why you should always check the information on the website. If it's only for US based writers, it's written down somewhere. (usually in the FAQ)

Bubblews is open for all nationalities. It's an interesting concenpt, not going to make you rich but seeing as you can write whatever you want it's ok.
    http://www.bubblews.com/?referral=52...8ecd1.85467636
    If you don't want to use the referral link (it has no disadvantage to you. You even get a $1 bonus if you sign up with it) you can go here www.bubblews.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I think that Bubblews is one that a lot of people like anymore. I used it for a while now just let the money accumulate and get $50 a month from it.

I like Swagbucks because I do a lot of online searching so that accumulates well for me.

Has anyone done mTurk? I do a lot of surveys through there. It was enough to pay for all of my daughter's Christmas presents this time around.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I make a little bit of money off of Bubblews. I definitely won't complain about it; it's EASY money, even if it isn't FAST money. It's pretty fun, too; you can make some cool friends over there.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Swagbucks is great. It pays for doing something I already do - searching the web. It's basically getting free money for doing nothing different other than using a different search engine. Plus, when I'm bored and wonder about something, it gives me an extra incentive to search about it online and learn things.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I'm glad I have learned about some of the online writing gigs here. I'm curious about text broker though. Because I was wondering if there's a limit on what you can write and how about the tax details when you are a US citizen. Anyone can help me on this?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    For US citizens I think you can earn up to $600 for no tax. after that you have to report it.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by crimsonghost747 View Post
    For US citizens I think you can earn up to $600 for no tax. after that you have to report it.
    This is true as far as I know. I'm not sure anymore if this was monthly or yearly though. Could anyone provide more information abou this?

Share on facebook