Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    I actually like doing CPA sites. Research if you'd like more information, as it's hard to explain. It basically brings in about $3k/month for me putting in an hour of work a day at maximum. There's insane money in CPA (or PPD if you'd like) sites, sadly most people don't take advantage of it.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    There are a few websites that I use to make money on. You're on the right track since you're already writing for Textbroker. I also like using TreasureTrooper. It's kind of like CashCrate but they have different kinds of contests and ways to earn. You might also want to try MTurk. You pretty much do simple tasks for minimal pay. It's not a lot but it all ads up. Depending on how much time you spend on their site you can earn anywhere from $1-$20 a day.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Never even knew of Bubblenews, I'll have to give it a try. Thanks for all the suggestions.

Share on facebook

Last edited by oxpaulo; 01-28-2014 at 05:51 PM. Reason: Meant to Quote Swagger
    I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

4. Collapse Details
    Do you promote CPA ads on your website? Or is there another way to earn with it?

Meant to quote Swagger

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

5. Collapse Details
    Bubblews is one of my best earners. Sharing my posts on more than one social networking sites helps my earnings.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    My favorite Get-Paid-To site by far is SimpleGPT. I get my offers credited the best and easiest on this site way better than any other one. They have a lot of contests too. The only thing I don't like is that I can only make about $2 a day on it but it doesn't take long and it's guaranteed. If you could use a couple of extra easy bucks a day to add to your online earnings this site should be on your daily schedule. I'll post the non-referral link and my referral link. You don't have to use my referral link if you don't want to be I'd appreciate it if you did and I can help you if you have any questions. Just shoot me a message if you need to!

Non-Referral Link: www.simplegpt.com
    Referral Link: http://www.simplegpt.com/members/reg...XDetTigers420X

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    My two favorite earners right now are Inboxdollars and Instant Rewards. However, I do hear a lot of good things about Bubblews. I think that will be something I definitely need to try out.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    If you talk about online earnings, the biggest "earner" is my own web site/forum... although it doesn't really earn me a lot.

I launched my web site a little less than two years ago with mixed purposes of both as a hobby and a ... "earner" for a little extra cash. It has two parts, a blog where I write articles about the niche topics, and a forum for people to discuss anything related to the niche. So far "my biggest earners" are Amazon Association program and BuySellAds.

One thing I don't understand is, why so many of you are willing to write for other web sites for earning money?
    If I have good content to publish, I'd keep them on my own web site rather than give away to other web sites and only get a share of the profit. It doesn't cost a lot to do so. Just a domain of around $10 per year, and a basic hosting plan of less than $100 a year will do just fine. You get to keep all the revenue without having to go through a third party... but of course you need to create good original content in order to generate traffic and revenue.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    As far as earning money I would highly recommend that people check out Mturk. It's really easy to use, and really easy to earn some extra money in your spare time. Just set up some music and take 30 minutes to an hour a day and you can easily earn a couple hundred dollars a month. There are lots of other opportunities out there if you look for them. The main thing to know is that you should heavily research anything that you come across. Along with the opportunities are lots of people trying to scam you.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    I love Textbroker! Mturk is a close second for me! I even like Viewpoints! It is as simple as posting a review for points and pay with Inbox Dollars! It is a close third for me! There are so many options to earn an income online as long as you really have the heart for it!

Share on facebook