Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Definitely Bubblews. I make more blogging on there than any other site. I do like Swagbucks, but it is very limited. I haven't tried InstaGC or CashCrate. I also like ChatAbout. I don't really like sites where you have to sign up for offers. I would rather write to make money. Helium used to be great, but I'm not so sure anymore.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I have tried Swagbucks, which it took me about a year to earn around 2000 points. I usually go to Constant Content and IWriter when I want to write for people or companies, which Constant Content pays better than IWriter in terms of the amount of money per article and words. I have also signed up Bubblews, which also takes me a long time to earn $1. I have signed up to a few freelancing sites, which are ODesk and Guru, and I have made a good amount of money doing tasks on Guru. I think Guru offers the best paid for their workers, which I highly recommend anyone would likes to do freelancing works should try Guru.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I still make a nice chuck of cash from a couple of affiliate sites I set up in college. Money still comes in from clickbank and Cj.com , shareasale.com which is great for paying off the bills for the internet , the car , electricity . But I have to admit that there seems to be a threshold of how far you can go with referral websites. The best way to make cash online is creating your own products and get affiliate partners from similar sites to promote your product. I use e-junkie to pay my affiliates and only give an affiliate link to people who I trust with the name of my products. E-junkie has to be one of my favorite sites online.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I am just getting started and I love Bubblews. I love Postloop as well. I have 7 forums i am working on and hope to see if this one pans out well. I will definitely check out the other sites you guys have suggested as well. I just started playing a couple of game too that say will pay out. I got the links from Brainygames: http://brainygames.info/summary.html Then I also just found this cool site that will pay you $100 for a top ten list called Listverse. Lots more out there I have a girl friend who writes for Parenting blogs, mags and the such she pulls in around $1000 or more for these a month. Check out The Kerrie Show to see her earnings! Good Luck!

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    It's too bad I don't live in the U.S, so I don't have the chance to try Textbroker. I'll give Bubblews a go, since I've read positive reviews here.

One of my favorite earners at the moment is Spreadshirt, since design has always been my passion. It's also very satisfying when someone buys your design and you get a commission from it.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    I'd like to see what Bubblews and mTurk involve. I haven't heard of mTurk until now, so I'm curious about it. Thanks for the link to Bubblews, I'll definitely check it out.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by delusional View Post
    This is true as far as I know. I'm not sure anymore if this was monthly or yearly though. Could anyone provide more information abou this?
    If you're a US citizen or resident, you can earn $600 a year before you need to fill out a W-9 form to report your income to the IRS. You may or may not need to pay tax on it - that depends on how much you're earning overall and a bunch of other factors that determine your income tax status.

If you're not a US citizen or resident, you would fill out a W-8 form instead once you reach the $600 a year mark, but normally you won't need to pay any US taxes.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I like Bubblews. I've been using it since January and have made a decent amount there. There are some people doing really well there, but you need to put in the effort and hours to achieve it.

I've only used iWriter a little bit. I haven't had a problem with it yet. The only issue I have is the pay for articles is ridiculously low.

I also really like Fiverr. Most of the initial gigs I got there led to a lot more from the same client. I have only two gigs running at the moment, but they're doing really well. The only think I don't like about it is that you have to wait for payments to clear, which takes over week. So if you need some cash immediately it's not ideal. However, if you build it up over time it can be a nice little income stream.

I've heard good things about Textbroker. I've only joined and haven't written anything yet, as there doesn't seem to be much work there at the moment.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    I like to use Ipsos i-Say, NeoBux, Swagbucks, and ClixSense to make money online. It's quick and easy to use these sites each day and the money really adds up quick. I've tried other sites like Fiverr but there's way to much competition that it's difficult to stand out from the crowd.

Share on facebook

dollarBLAB | A blog about how to make money online
    Make money online with Neobux | ClixSense | Swagbucks | Ipsos

10. Collapse Details
    Bubblews and PostAnyArticle are two of my favourites. I also love Scripted.com. I get loads of work from that site too. I'm hearing a lot about Swagbucks also, so I might give that a try too . I'm also earning good money on my own site Jobs For Five Euros, you might want to give it a try everyone .

Share on facebook