Thread: Get to know me.

1. Collapse Details
    Get to know me.
    Hi! I am very happy to be a part of this group. I am a Coaching Psychologist and at the same time I just brought my business to the online world. I know I will learn a lot here on how to promote my business and also in return I will be delighted to share to you what I know.

Share on facebook

Ronita Neal
    The Coaching Psychologist

2. Collapse Details
    NLP Coaching is a businesslike school of thought - an "epistemology" - that addresses the numerous levels included in being human. NLP is a multi-dimensional procedure that includes the advancement of behavioral ability and adaptability, additionally includes vital speculation and a comprehension of the mental and intellectual procedures behind conduct.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Hi! I'm new here. Looking forward to learn something new.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi,

My name is Leena Williams, I am photographer, today i have join this forum.

Thanks
    Leena

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    hi all new buddies welcome to small business forums

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Hi I am Sofia Alissa and feeling nice to introduce myself here. I am running my own taxi business in Detroit MI. My hobbies are playing tennis and tourism. When ever I have some free time, I try my best to visit some nice places.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    Of course, we will get to know you more. There is no other way to do this. Interaction will be key. - Green Water Technologies

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    The interviewer asks you a question ("Tell me about yourself") and you're going to turn it around to begin asking questions of him or her, instead

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Ethereum is an open software platform based on Blockchain technology that makes easier the development of Smart Contracts and Distributed Applications. Mobiloitte is an Ethereum blockchain development Company in India, Offering ethereum application services. Hire dedicated Ethereum developers.

Share on facebook