Thread: Link Exchange

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Link Exchange
    Hello All, first night at sbf.org.

I am looking for some link exchanges for a select few positions on my website.

I have a professional business, and therefore not putting up a directory of links, but I can definetly incorporate relevant links. I don't want to sound pretentious but I do have some criteria.

Some I am looking for:
    * Web Developers
    * Graphic Designers
    * Freelance Programmers (freelance sites)
    * Business oriented communities (like this one)
    * Relevant products

Must be atleast a PR1 (thats not to hard)
    But I am definetly going to be looking at everyones sites that inquire. I need contacts, not just link backs. Thanks everyone.

Ian

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    How about BUZGate.org. BUZgate is a national small business resource network that provides information to entrepreneurs of free and low cost help ranging from financing, business counseling, marketing, start-up, training, etc. It has a PR of 6 on Google.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Lets Do it
    Sure, Shoot me an email with your details.

ian@expisp.net

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    Hi!

http://www.WebsiteSEOFast.com

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Link Exchange is no more good technique, It used to use in past but now there some another link building technique, Those are much better and useful than Link Exchange.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Link exchange is violation of google guidelines so don't do link exchange or else your website get penalized by using such spam technique.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    A link exchange is a confederation of websites that operates similarly to a web ring. Webmasters register their web sites with a central organization,

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Will any one tell me more detail about this?

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    Do reciprocal links work as well as one-way links? I guess having something is better than nothing

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Do you ever exchange links with other Web sites? I am sure most of you that do this, look to see if your links are actually on the pages that you exchanged with. In addition, I assume that you check to make sure that the links do not go through redirects.

Share on facebook