Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    new to multilevel marketing)
    Hello everyone. I would like to get into multilevel marketing; does anyone have suggestions on which companies to work with and who to stay clear of? I feel like a lot of programs have a bad rap, I donít want people that Iím working with to think that I am trying to be deceptive or misleading. Being part of a program/company that I believe in is a must; with that being said, how much should I expect to make when joining an MLM program? I donít expect to be swimming in cash and driving a Lamborghini, but is this a legit way to make a decent living? Am I going to be taxes as a small business or individual?

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    I think you should read for yourself MLM depending on the place where you live. There are a lot of good and bad Companies out there which have their own interests. I know only a few legitimate companies like Avon, Amway, MaryKay, Usana. Here is a list of companies which are said to be legitimate. http://homebusiness.about.com/od/hom...-Directory.htm

Depending again on the sales input that you will procure and produce when you are working for an MLM, your income will also be based on whether or not you are doing good in recruiting. If you are at the top to middle part of the MLM that you are working for, which I doubt, you should get a good income. If you are at the bottom of the tier or structure, you probably should work your ass off in order for you to have a decent income.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    I think that you should do some researching to find out who is reputable or not. Maybe people have written reviews on these companies. I am not into this type of marketing so I probably can't help you much but I feel that if you can get involved with more forums like this and continue asking this question then someone will be able to refer companies to you. You can do a search for Multi Level Marketing Forums. Also try doing a search for Multi Level Marketing Company Reviews.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    I sent you a short email sharing the company I work with and a few details. But as far as how much you can expect to make.... Think of it as a typical job. You don't show up and you don't do you work.. you wont make much. same as with MLM people promising you that your going to make massive money.. be carful of them. You get out of it what you put into it. same as with anything in life. these are not get rich quick but I do work some people that got rich in 1-5 years easy. they just worked really hard. MLM has had a bad rap from the scams... a true MLM you don't get paid for people joining. Our company we don't get paid for recruiting people. we get paid when that other person got there fist check. we don't succeed if you don't kinda deal. The illegal pyramid that almost everyone thinks is MLM is when you only get paid for bringing people in and there is really no product or service being offered. those are illegal.

You do get really close with people in this and that's one thing that I love. make a lot of new friends that become like family. Yes you can make a great living with MLM if you work for it. cant stress that enough, can be a great life style. as far as taxes were im from we are taxed as a business, which is GREAT! can pretty much write everything off even if its just a little. there are many many many perks to MLM..

Good luck and enjoy

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I'm pretty sure this is the point where many people would try to pitch you their company and things turn into a big "pick me" debacle, but what I will say is research and choose a company that suits you personally and something that you can see yourself doing in the long term. Many people fail at MLM companies because they are in it for the money and not for the love and being a product of the product. If you love health and nutrition then selling drinks or smoothies would be for you because it is something you are passionate about and can share with no problem. If you like technology then do the same.

As long as you feel good about what you are doing then go for it, also you have to understand that 97% of people fail because they lack self development and expect a quick return. Stick in it for the long run, find yourself a mentor and you will do great! Good luck.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    Lots of great advice has been given here! Let me just add a couple of things. I am with one of the cosmetics companies. I am comfortable knowing they are not a scam, they have been in business for 50 years! I went into the company loving the products, still do. Am I a millionaire, no. But I am happy. I get my products at a discount. I feel this is something I am growing slowly. Define your own success before you start with any company. I agree with the 97% failure rate mentioned above, I have heard that figure before. But if you already know what your idea of success looks like, make goals and plans to get there, then you will not fail. Also, you will file taxes as a sole proprietor, which will be done on your personal returns. Best of luck to you!

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    There are many companies which offers multilevel marketing or networking marketing and you need to choose best among them. I am also working in network marketing in Jeff McGeary . MLM will provide such a platform to your business that will prove to be beneficial for serving to all your need as a manufacturer.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    I have been in network marketing for about 2 years and I will say that the people who think you only make money if you're at the top are uneducated about MLM. In my experience, I have seen people make it to the top in 6 months, 12 months, and 24 months. I have also seen people not see success in those same timeframes.

So why is that? Work ethic and a strong reason "why." In network marketing, you have a chance to be "at the top" if you put in some effort. Instead of working from the bottom up, like in corporate, you get to work from the top down in MLM. Anyone you introduce to your business can out earn you if they work harder. Yes, you will still benefit slightly just for referring them, but they will out earn you in pretty much every legitimate business model.

It all comes down to the reason why you are in MLM. If you are in it for the money and you already have a full time job, then it will be hard to stay motivated. I truly enjoy helping people without the backstabbing that you get in corporate. You may not know your "why" right away, but you will likely figure it out when you put effort into your business long enough.

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    beware with ponzi scheme

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck’s Confectionery View Post
    Hello everyone. I would like to get into multilevel marketing; does anyone have suggestions on which companies to work with and who to stay clear of? I feel like a lot of programs have a bad rap, I don’t want people that I’m working with to think that I am trying to be deceptive or misleading. Being part of a program/company that I believe in is a must; with that being said, how much should I expect to make when joining an MLM program? I don’t expect to be swimming in cash and driving a Lamborghini, but is this a legit way to make a decent living? Am I going to be taxes as a small business or individual?
    Hey, you to confidently contact with this multilevel marketing company. This is best place to start on your mlm business. Make sure there is lots of best mlm compensation plan accessible for client necessitate. So, you don’t hesitate to join as this company because in the past I hire from this company. So I recommend you to join as that company and will take you great opportunity from there.

Share on facebook