1. Collapse Details
    Alternative Energy
    Has anyone worked with Alternative Energy? I was reading up on high yield investments and Iím wondering if this is a good company to invest in. I donít have a lot of money to start off with and they caught my eye because plans start at $10 and promise anywhere from 130% to 2,500% profits in very little time Ė in less than 4 months.

Share on facebook

2. Collapse Details
    Are you referring to alternative-energy.biz? I was looking at that HYIP the other day, and unfortunately, I don't have any of the payment processors they use (i.e., PerfectMoney, EgoPay and Payeer) so I plan not to join. I try to find HYIPs that are conservative and accommodate STP as one of the payment processors. Even though the minimum investment amount is $10 for their "After 1 Day" Plan with an ROI of 130%, the ROI is graduated, so you won't be getting that full 130% ... that will happen if you were to invest the max amount, which is $100K.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Be very careful. Most of these websites are scams... just for the very simple reason that money does not grow in trees. Think about these things from this point of view: if the business is legit then why do they want to pay you hundreds or thousands of percents in what is technically an interest, when most banks offer loans somewhere between 2 and 3%.

Share on facebook

4. Collapse Details
    This sounds very sketchy indeed. Based on my past experiences, programs with such high ROIs are always scams. They take your deposit and never pay out the profits. If you are serious about investing your money, turn to registered fund managers instead.

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    Yes, in general, most HYIPs are scams. It's just crazy to think that you will be getting an ROI of 2500% just for investing $100 for 30 days, for example. Anyways, you just can't be greedy when looking for HYIPs, otherwise, you will dump $$$ down the drain chasing a fake dream created by these scammy HYIPs.

That said, I'm sure there are handful of HYIPs that offer conservative ROIs that you could leverage for about a year or so.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    This one FAR TOO NEW to get into just yet! It may be a SCAM that has modeled itself after the SCAM HYIP Multi-Power Ventures! Since it has not been out even a month yet...I would definitely NOT deposit into this one at this time. I don't know where you live, but AE doesn't accept Solid Trust Pay...so those of us in the U.S. cannot get into this one anyway. Because I have been into this "industry" now for over a year, I began a website to help people who were looking for the "good" HYIP programs...but it is also to expose the SCAMS and SCAMMERS of the industry in ALL their corrupt activities! There's MUCH more to this HYIP world than anyone would think and I want to help people identify the ones that will help them increase their earnings and NOT hurt them! If you're interested...my site is: Please send me your questions, leave comments and...most importantly...give me your feedback. Your opinions are important to me!

Share on facebook

---
    Many Prosperous Blessings!

Rebecca

Learn the Truth About HYIPs!
    [URL="http://ourmoneymattersblog.com/"]