Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    Quote Originally Posted by jesseryjhon View Post
    I'm using email marketing for my website promotion, what the issue is all my promotional mails are send to spam/trash how am i get rid from over there. i want to send those mails in inbox/promotional.

any one help me.

Where do you collect the emails from? If they are from your site, logically, there would be a Newsletter / Subscribe link on your site. So why not display a message mentioning them to add your email to their contact lists?

If you are getting your email lists from other sources, then there are many chances that your emails would go to spam bin as most of the other sources are untrustworthy and moreover they do not need your emails.

Share on facebook

Last edited by SimplySidy; 01-27-2014 at 11:27 AM. Reason: typo correction

2. Collapse Details
    Try to migrate everything to Mailchimp. They have professional looking templates to make that promotional email look great. They also manage your address book so you will never send an email to the same address ever again. We have been using Mailchimp for our newsletter and it has never failed us. As far as I know, the emails also never get sent to the spam folder because they have so many rich features instead of just plain text.

Share on facebook

3. Collapse Details
    Try rent a list, it has worked very for me in the past. They guarantee 40% ctr.

Share on facebook

I make decent money on Cash Crate and pay for a number of things using gift cards I get on InstaGC. Feel free to check out my work online blog.

4. Collapse Details
    E-mail advertising is risky, in my opinion. There's a big chance that your e-mails go directly to the junk folder of the user and are never seen anyways. I would suggest other, much more effective and cheaper ways than this one

Share on facebook

5. Collapse Details
    I have not heard e-mail marketing is going to be a good way to promote business, which it may not be as effective as social medias. I haven't heard the last time that e-mail marketing is used for business, which I believe even it the e-mail doesn't get sent as a spam, but people would still want to avoid this kind of marketing because it is less effective than other marketing methods.

Share on facebook

6. Collapse Details
    First of all you need to make certain you have an opt in list. Also, you need to make sure that you are using a server proxy for the outgoing email that does not flag these emails as spam. This was happening too me also. I shut down my email marketing for awhile. I am not sure I am going to get back into it anytime soon.

Share on facebook

7. Collapse Details
    you can also use some Email marketing software for better results, Email marketing is the one of best techniques in 2018.

Share on facebook

8. Collapse Details
    Email Marketing is new and effective technique most popular for E-commerce business..

Share on facebook

9. Collapse Details
    If you have an opt-in on your site, and provide something with actual value, email lists are extremely valuable. If all you are doing is spamming advertisements for stuff, your emails will end up in spam. If, however, you offer something interesting (like a weekly newsletter or video), the users will come to build trust with you. Once they have enjoyed your content for some time, you can start with sales through email.

Share on facebook

10. Collapse Details
    HI Everyone.........................!
    Email marketing is the act of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing.
    Thanks....................

Share on facebook